Heterosexuality was never an option

Oh hi. Now I just wanna know one thing... WHY THE FUCK ARE SO MANY OF YOU LITTLE SHITS READING THIS FUCKING GARBAGE??!! I just thought about writing this because I was board as fuck and then like I check Wattpad and I see a bunch of people reading this and then I was like wth. But today's gonna be an actual story part today since I'm feeling pretty manly and confident. And Wattpad wouldn't let me add any fucking music like bitch fuck you

~time skip to about 2 or 3 weeks because it's been MoNtHs since I wrote an actual story part~

Kirishima POV~
Since it was the weekend I woke up later than I would on a school day. Every night I have a weird dream about me and Bakugou eating ice cream. He has vanilla while I have strawberry, but the same thing happens every time. I drop my ice cream so Bakugou gives me his then a few seconds later he pulls me by my shirt and kisses me. I get so happy and flustered when he does that I wake up.

Anyways, I went down stairs and said good morning to mom and mama. Mama had her face buried in a news paper eating a pancake while mom was cooking more pancakes. Mama's ear flicked when she heard me walk in, she smiled and said, good morning Kiri". Mom then turned around, said good morning and asked if I wanted a blueberry pancake. What kind of man would I be if I refused.
While eating, Denki had texted me.

Pikachu⚡️⚡️: wanna hang out with me, sero, and Mina. We're going to the arcade:D
Me: sorry dude me and Bakugou made plans today
Pikachu⚡️⚡️: ooooooh you 2 finally going on a date~
I have already told everyone I liked Bakugou so they would all tease me about it and tell me I should make a move. I had choked on my pancake and blushed. While mom made sure I was okay, mama had taken my phone to see what made me almost die. She looked at the phone, then me, then mom. Mom had walked over to look while I was still coughing to see, I had tried to grab my phone but they just pushed me away. Mom's eyes grew wide and she frantically wagged her tail. She had ran and tackled me yelling she didn't know I had a boyfriend. She asked where we were having our "date" I kept telling her it wasn't a date we were going to get some ice cream (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) Mama had picked her up off of me and said whispered to me to go get ready. I just walked up stairs with my face the same shade as my hair.

~time skip to when Kiri gets ready for the date~

I hadn't texted Denki back after getting dressed, but I got a text from Bakugou saying he was here. I heard a knock at the door and was going down stairs to get it but found both mom and mama complimenting him and asking how he was. I pushed both of the aside and pushed Bakugou outside , almost slamming my tail in the door. While walking he asked where we were going again.

Whoo!! I got a normal chapter finished. Sorry to leave it on a cliffhanger like that but until next time my dudes:D