❣️Baby! Kokichi❣️

(This story isn't a love story, as Shuichi isn't a pedophile! )

⚠️ Trigger Warning⚠️
Child Abuse/Abuse
Self Harm

~~

Third Person POV
In the gym, their class gathered around baby Kokichi (He's 4 now.) "Himiko! Why'd you turn Kokichi into a baby!" "I didn't mean it... I was only trying to do a magic trick!" "That doesn't matter now at the moment I guess." But then baby Kokichi spotted Shuichi, he yelled "ShuShu!" And ran to him almost tripping and falling.

~~

Shuichi POV
"He remembers all of us, just has the mentality of a four year old." Himiko said. "He'll most likely be more honest and prove himself as a good child as that's what most 4 year olds would do, meaning he probably wouldn't lie but can't talk a lot anyways."

Kokichi grabbed his arms out so I picked him up, and then he buried his face in my chest. It was 7:43 so Kokichi was pretty tired because he's now a 4 year old, and I think 4 year olds should be asleep by now. "I'm going to take Kokichi to my dorm now if that's okay with everyone?" Everyone agreed, so we went off.

As I was walking to my dorm I noticed that Kokichi was staring at me. "You want anything" I asked. "Panta! Panta!" he answered "You can't have Panta, it's time for bed. Would you want water?" "No! Panta!" "You can have it tomorrow." I said. "How about that?" Kokichi modded his head. Kokichi soon picked up my finger and bit me, it didn't hurt, but it shocked me. "Hey! Don't bite me!" Kokichi then just stuck out his tongue and then left my fingers alone.

As soon as we were in my dorm I laid Kokichi down on the bed and got one of the smallest shirts I owned, it was like a dress for him, and it was Adorable. As I slipped them on I realized something on Kokichi's arms.. Scars!? ... Some looked fresh and recent, and others looked like ones from years ago. I was shocked at this. Was he hurting himself? Was he abused as a child? I made a promise to myself. I promised to myself that I would protect Kokichi no matter what, because no one, not even him deserves to go through that.

I soon got in the bed, and Kokichi cuddled up against me, and soon we fell asleep.

I will protect him, no matter the cost. Because he shouldn't have to go through that nor do that to himself.

Sorry for that angst in the end, I just thought it would be something Kokichi would do. I'm sorry, but I hope you enjoyed the story! I could've written more but I wanted to get this done.

Words: 463