Introduction

Ink had formed a portal for each Sans, all except Red. Blue had volunteered to allow Red to remain in his Au, which he didn't fight. Sans knew he had lost everything. He knew the feeling. It had taken his Au almost fifty resets to finally hit a pacifist run. Apparently, when Frisk decided to remain peaceful, she lost her reset ability. Her determination had vanished. Sans hadn't minded though. He enjoyed Undertale as it was.

He glanced at Ink, who was seated with Dream at the table. They glanced his way as he hovered outside the portal. Sighing slightly, Sans carefully walked toward them. He could tell Ink was devastated. Losing another world hit him hard. 

"You gonna be okay Ink?" Dream glanced at Sans before he nodded for Ink.

"I'll watch over him. Head on home, okay? You have a brother to care for, so we'll contact you once we have another meeting planned. Until then, take care. Thanks again for helping us." Sans nodded before he placed a hand on Ink's shoulder. Giving a simple smile, Sans turned before stepping through.

On the other end he watched the portal close. A heavy sigh rolled off his tongue as he trailed the snowy town, his gaze avoiding the monsters on the streets. He was excited to see Papyrus once more, even break the news. After so many years of waiting, destiny had finally pitied him. It had allowed him to find the one thing he desired. Well, the five people he desired.

The closer he got to the house, the less he felt like heading inside. He could tell by the lights in Papyrus' room as well as the somewhat loud noises, what exactly was happening. He felt himself silently gag as he chuckled slightly. Sans was happy for his brother nonetheless. When Mettaton had been his pair, Sans found the relationship cute. Their personalities were compatible. The thought formed more worries in Sans mind. Was he compatible with his partners? Would they like him as he was? 

Nightmare had been seated on the couch, his eyes staring into the television. He felt giddy, excitement coursing through him. Everyone had agreed to sending Killer to convince 'Classic' to visit them. Everyone wanted to meet him. When Killer had explained what had happened, jealousy was flooding the room. Killer had found it humorous.

"Hey Nightmare! What you doing?" Dust had entered the room only to wear a look of confusion. He hadn't been expecting to find his boss staring into a television that was turned off. Nightmare looked up before he shrugged.

"Just waiting." Dust nodded as he moved closer to Nightmare, his hand motioning his boss to share the couch. He gave a displeased look, but moved anyway. "I don't like the idea of him being around Ink's group. He could be in danger!"

"Dude, chill. Killer believes he can do it, so I'll trust his decision." There was a long silence before Nightmare nodded.  

"How do you think Killer is doing? Think he found him yet?" Dust shrugged. No one knew what Killer was up to. They had to believe he would return sometime soon with a new face in stow. 

(Starting from here, he is called Classic, not Sans.)

Killer had never questioned his life more than arriving at a new Au. It looked exact to his, minus the lack of residents. In his Au, no one existed. It was only him. Classics Au was peaceful, very welcoming. Killer had made his way down the pathway, stopping every once and awhile to ask if they had seen 'Classic'. Most gave simple directions, which was rewarded with a genuine smile.

He felt like he had walked for hours before he stumbled upon Waterfall. A heavy rain fell, filling the once silent area. Snagging an umbrella from the box, he slowly made his way further into the vast, blue area. Being in Waterfall brought back memories of meeting Classic. He hadn't been expecting to find Classic in the same spot as earlier that day, yet there he was. Killer watched from afar as the soft light illuminated his frame. He was smaller than most of the sanses, his coat hugging his slim outline. Pink slippers were beside him, his feet once more stuffed in the water. Clearing his throat, Killer sucked in a deep breath before slowly approaching. This time remained less silent.

The moment Classic had shifted his head to face Killer, there was slight glimmer in his eyes. His face lit up as a smile formed on his face.

"Killer? What are you doing here?" Killer chuckled before taking the spot beside Classic

"Boss sent me to find you. He wanted to invite you to our home, a way for us to meet you. We've all been waiting to finally meet you." Classic gave a sweet smile as he leaned toward Killer, a kiss pressed to his cheek. He blushed as silence ensued once more.

"Do we have to head out now?" Killer bit his lip, weighing the consequences. He wanted to spend even a little more time with Classic alone. 

"Well, we don't have to. We can hang for a little, but not too long. They pretty much are timing me." Classic laughed as he leaned backwards, his head hitting the soft grass. Killer joined him. They both stared at the sparkles that hovered in the air, illuminating the vast space. 

"I think a little extra alone time isn't bad." Killer smiled as he faced Classic. He admired him. He was brave and gentle. His tone was calming and he held a considerate air. Everything about Classic drove him over the edge. His reactions were surprisingly too cute as well. His eyes seemed to sparkle whenever he was happy or impressed. 

He had been lost in thought, unaware of Classic facing him. There was no time to react as Killer felt lips press to his. He stared wide eyed, a grin on Classic's expression. He placed a finger to his lips as he spoke low. 

"My first kiss is our little secret." Killer blushed heavily as Classic rose from the ground, his hand stretched outward. He took it without a word, his tongue struggling to form any amount of words. Classic noticed, his laughter mixing with the rainfall as a portal appeared behind them.

Everyone was sitting in the living room when Error created a portal to find Killer. He didn't even have to enter. All eyes fell on Killer, his hand pulling a new face through. Nightmare felt himself suck in a breath as his eyes froze over the skeleton's gentle smile. Classic hadn't noticed the stares initially, not until Killer frowned toward them all.

"Ah, you must be the other four! It is wonderful to meet you all. Names Classic and I'm from Undertale. Thank you for inviting me to your guys' home." Everyone was silent as they found words failed to form. Killer grinned as Classic tilted his head slightly. 

"He's adorable." Everyone said it in unison, a deep blush passing over Classic. He looked around, his hands slightly rising to cover his face. Even Killer felt himself freeze up. They had not planned on their lover being this cute. Oh lord, please help them all.