Lust Filled Eve (Smut)

The news of another meeting hadn't surprised Classic in the least. He had been awaiting this outcome. The moment Dream trusted Ink and expressed his worries, Classic knew he would be put on the spotlight. He knew everything that was to come. Dream may believe he had the cards now, but he held nothing. Classic was leagues ahead of him.

"So how are you going to handle the meeting tomorrow?" Error's voice drew Classic's gaze, a smile pressed to his features.

"Simple. I requested Killer and Horror to snag me some chemical to create a mixture that will hide my emotions. Basically, my insanity and cruel nature will seem as if it never existed. My job is to fool them, keep them under wraps! Once they are against Dream, everything will become so much easier. We break Dream and continue our destruction!" 

"You're evil!" Classic chuckled as he leaned against Error, his body facing the glitchy skeleton. He moved a leg around Error, straddling him as he threw his arms around Error's neck.

"Admit it. You love me like this!" There was a moment of silence before Error gave a defeated look.

"I will say that this side of you is a massive turn on." Classic nodded as he moved his hips, rubbing against Error. The sensation forced a blush over Error as Classic licked his lips.

"Oh? If so, show me how much I tempt you! This may be the only chance for sometime..." Before Classic could finish his sentence he felt strings wrap around his hands. He grinned at the lack of mobility his hands had. Error had turned suddenly, his arms pushing Classic against the couch cushions. He hovered above him, hands trailing just beneath Classic's shirt. He bent low, his mouth hovering dangerously close to Classic's. 

"Oh lord! What have I walked in on?" Nightmare's voice reached Error as he glared toward the tall figure. Classic released a gentle laugh before he moved to peek over the back of the couch. Nightmare stood in the doorway, his face morphed into jealousy as well as joy. Classic could have sworn he looked like a proud parent.

"Why are you back early? Thought you had someone to hunt down?" There was a short pause before he shrugged.

"I found them and captured them. I ended up sticking them across from that Underfell Sans!" Classic raised an eyebrow before speaking, his voice drawing Nightmare's gaze.

"Who'd you catch?

"Cross, an old team member. He left long ago, after the alliance was formed. He wanted peace, so he ditched us and joined the wrong side." Classic chuckled before he let his head hit the cushion once more.

"Fool's like them are what make the world so entertaining. What do you plan to do with him?" 

"Well, see if he'll join back. If not, we kill him. Plain and simple." Error nodded before he spoke up.

"What about that Red fellow?"

"Nightmare knows when his end is to come. I trust him enough to solo this job. For now, you have another task!" Error gave a confused expression.

"On that note, I'm going to my study room. Let me know when it's safe to leave!"

"Not gonna join in?" Classic teased Nightmare as Error chuckled slightly. 

"If I joined in, you couldn't handle it. Plus, I'm being generous. I'm actually sharing!" Classic glanced at Error before they both rolled their eyes. 

"Generous isn't like you Nightmare! Come on, our lover is wanting attention." Nightmare and Error met gazes as silence ensued. Error was testing Nightmare, a crooked grin crossing his expression. Classic noticed, but his voice died out as Error pressed against his member beneath the fabric. His short gasp drew colors among all faces. "He's too alluring to pass up an opportunity, right? You never let an opening slip away from you!"