Introduction

The true story of the murders.
Your family was the richest people in town, and was holding a ball on your 17th birthday. A woman came who was not invited. She was obsessed with your father, and wanted to kill your mother, to take her place in the family. Lan Yukyang was a crazy woman. She wanted to keep you and your little brother alive, because she couldn't have children, and didnt want to adopt. She shot your mother, but you jumped in the way, the bullet piercing your arm. In a rage, Yukyang threw you on the floor, no one quick enough to stop her as she killed your mother. She made everyone go to a seat at the dinner table, and tied them down. She snapped, slitting everyone's throat, and then shooting herself in the head. The first guests for the ball arrived and saw the doors open. They walked in and saw the dead bodys. Police figured that it was Yukyang who killed them, as she was holding the gun and knife. Further investigation showed she had been stalking the whole family. In her house was a room of pictures of the entire family, your mom scratched out on every one. Hearts were drawn on your father's picture.
Police also found a cellar in her basement, where the mutilated bodies of her only family, her parents were found.
It was thought that her parents found out about her behavior, and possibly threatened to tell if she did not stop. To keep them quiet, she murdered her parents and left them down there. Other female bodies were found buried in her yard, dating back 8 years. They all had a connection to your father, through work or places he visited such as restaurants or stores, making people believe that Yukyang thought they got to close to him. The murder-suicide was a very popular story across the country as the family was well-known. The story is still told to this day, and in the last 200 years, nobody has lived in the mansion.

What you are wearing when you died and now, as a spirit.

It is bloody down the front from the blood

It is bloody down the front from the blood. The blood always looks fresh, but it no longer bleeds.

Your hair is slightly messy from the struggle with Yukyang

Next I will show you what your throat looks like. If you dont like blood or gore, you can skip. The wound in the image is makeup and that blood is fake, but I'm just giving the picture.