4

I continue to follow them around as they unpack. They can't enter my room, I Bolt locked it and hid the key. I laugh quietly as they wander around, a few play fighting, others just exploring. They all seem so close! I learned all of their names by listening to the conversations they had. I did hear the two called Jungkook and Taehyung talking about me. I sighed as I floated to my room and the phased through the thick bedroom door. I look through my things. I lay in the bed.
"Dinner!" The man named jin yells. Earlier in the day, when they first arrived, I swear I heard him call himself world wide handsome. Huh.
I follow them downstairs. Luckily, I don't have to go into the dining room. They decided to eat in the kitchen. As they sit down, they begin talking about me and my family, and what happened in my home.
"Do you think their ghost lives here?" J hope asks, crossing his arms and shaking.
"WoooOOoooo!" Jimin says, wiggling his eyebrows.
"I saw someone earlier." Yoongi? Yoongles? Says in a bored voice.
Everyone turns to look at him.
"What? When?" Namjoon asks in concern.
"When we first got here, right before Hobi made an attempt to scare me."
"I did! You jumped!"
"Anyways, I saw a girl with a dress that was bloody down the front. She had a gash on her throat."
Everyone by now has stopped eating, listening intently.
J hope clings onto the closest person. Which happens to be Jungkook.
"Where?" Jin asks.
"Huh?"
"Where was she?"
"The third floor, farthest room to the right. Why?"
Jins face loses its color.
"Jin what's wrong?" Namjoon asks with his hand on Jins shoulder.
"That was the bedroom chambers of the daughter, Soomin. And those doors have been bolted shut for 200 years."