2

Today was like any other day. I floated/walked down the staircase, watched some tv, then headed back upstairs. Then I head it. Cars pulling up. I run over the thoughts in my head. Bad thing is, paranormal investigators. A few have came and went, but they always pretend I'm an evil spirit or something. I just leave and sit in the garden till they leave. Good news, it is just some normal people, and I wont be alone anymore. However, I might not be able to show myself to them, or they will leave. But watching them would provide some nice conversation. I move the curtain on the window to the side. I peer out, seeing seven men get out of a few cars and a big van. They bring out boxes and suitcases. Are they moving in?! Whoo!
One of the boys that looks really lazy looks up at the house. His eyes come over to me, and we make eye contact before I quickly shut the curtain. I hide myself from human eye, becoming invisible. I hear them coming in, and go down to meet them.  I see the men, all handsome looking around, but the one that saw me looked around suspiciously.
I gulp as I swear he looks at wear I'm standing but he then looks away.

Sorry the chapters are so short. Over time, they will get longer!