3

Suga P.O.V
Today me and the rest of the guys are moving into this mansion. We got it cheap because no one else wants it or has wanted it for like 2 centuries.
"Hey Jin hyung? Why did no one want to live there?" Jungkook asked.
Jin sighs while focusing on the road. We were on the phone with the other boys. We had three cars. Me, Jin, and Jungkook. The other car had Jhope and Tae and the last one had Namjoon and Jimin. We all were on the phone.
"Two hundred years ago in that very house, a family was murdered."
We hear gasps on the phone. And I raise my eyebrows.
"What happened, hyung?" Jimin said.
"A woman was obsessed with the father of the rich family who lived there. They had a son, daughter, and then the wife. The woman, whose name was Lan Yukyang, also killed her own parents and multiple girls who she believed got to close to the father." Jin shakes his head. "On the daughters 17th birthday, a ball was held. Before any guests arrived, Yukyang broke in, and attacked. She killed the mother by shooting her, then tied the rest of the family down at chairs at the dinner table. She slit all of their throats, then killed herself. When guests began to arrive, they found the bodies. Everything that belonged to the family is still in the house. They never moved anything.  That's all I know."
Gasps were heard.
"Imagine your family being killed in front of you on your birthday." Namjoon says sadly.
"Yea that sucks." Jhope mutters.
We arrive at the mansion, which has vines growing up the walls. It is mysterious and beautiful. As soon as I find my room, I'm going to sleep.

We get out of the car, and while everyone is chatting and pulling stuff out of the car, I look up at the place

We get out of the car, and while everyone is chatting and pulling stuff out of the car, I look up at the place. My eye catches something in the window. I look and my eyes widen. A beautiful pale girl is looking out. Looking closer, I see her wearing a  bloody pink dress, her throat slit. We make eye contact, and she quickly shuts the curtain. Someone's hand slaps my shoulder. I jump, and Jhope laughs. I glare at him.
"What are you doing, Yoongs? You see something?"
"No, just checking out the house."
"Well come help bring stuff inside."
I sigh as I grab two of my suitcases. We bring them to the door and Jin hyung lets us in. We look around, but I try to see any sign of that girl.

Who was she?