Chapter 10

I'm going to try to update once every few days but it may turn into once a week. I will try to make longer chapters too.

Aelin-

             My hearts still racing from the male's powers. Everyone's looking at me when I finally say, "Do you mind if I use your bath?" The male with wings and red stones on his hands has his sword half drawn. "Calm down red stones I won't hurt you unless you provoke me. But I will hurt you if I don't get this rutting blood off me." The female with brown hair finally says "I'll show you too the bathroom."

       It took me 3 washes to get my hair back to normal. It had gotten very long but I wasn't going to cut it. I wanted it as a reminder of what I survived, even though I had plenty of scars. I should of asked for bandages, instead I just ripped a different tunic into strips to use. I wish I got to kill Cairn but I will eventually.  He and Maeve will die a painful death as long as I'm still here when the chance rolls around. I throw on a white tunic and leather pants that look like what the winged Fae with stones had on, tie my hair back and open the door.

Fenrys-

                I heard Aelin coming downstairs. They had let me clean up too. I was wearing clothes like what the winged with the hazel eyes had on. They didn't seem to hear or smell her coming so I assume we have better senses. She enters the dining room.

Feyre-

              I should've thought to give her bandages, I forgot she was human. I could see she made some. Her hair that I originally thought was red is actually blond, it was covered in blood. "So I'm assuming you want to know who we are and how we got here, I'll save you the questions and tell you what I want to." The girl said, "My name is Aelin and this is Fenrys. I am the Queen of Terrasen. There is a war going on where I live, I was captured because of that war. I escaped with marks that I will not tell you about but they don't require magic. I meant to go back to Terrasen but I ended up here, in another world." Rhysand then said "May I go in your mind?" Aelin looked over to him and said "Only if you don't go any further then what I told you."

Rhysand-

                   I entered her mind. The memories I saw were horrible. A Fae Male whipping her, being in the iron coffin. Then I saw one of a beach, she was being whipped with Fae begging for it to stop along with two other creatures, one looked human with dark hair and the other had silver hair with golden eyes.  But one thing caught my eye, she was Fae. How was she Fae? I went back a little further to before that and the Fae woman who looked like a Queen was fighting Aelin with dark magic like mine but the darkness of nightmares. Aelin was fighting back with fire. I was then kicked out of her mind and I saw her again looking at me with death in her eyes "You went to far." She spat out. "I think you should tell us what you really are." I said. Aelin rolled her eyes. "Fine I'm demi-fae. Had to say it sooner or later I guess. But I can't shift right now or all my magic will come out and do some serious damage. I'd rather save that for the enemies." After some silence I looked around to see everyone gaping at her. 

Then Feyre says Should we take her with us to the high lord meeting?

Yes.

And that was that.