Chapter 4

"LIAAM. Please come down honey. Dinner is served," I heard Melinda scream from downstairs.

"I guess I better get going then..." Marissa said, timid.

She gave a step towards me but then hesitated.

I noticed how out of place she felt after what I was assuming was her very first blowjob and the fact that my brother caught us in the act. So I made a swift move towards her, helding her tight against me and kissed her. I let my tongue raid her mouth with full force until the tension had left her body, only then I released her.

"You gonna have to leave through the window. I'm sorry, but I'm sure Melinda thinks you left with Matty or she would've knock on the door already," I said.

"Oh, ok. I wouldn't want Mrs. Godfrey to get a bad first impression of me, right? Aaaand I hope it won't be long till I can come over again," she said sheepishly but her hands slided inside my back pockets giving me a light squeeze on the butt.

"Right. You can use that trellis over there. It's pretty safe. I use it all the time," I pointed out.

She crossed the window and began to climb down, not before blowing me a kiss. She took her time until half past the framework, when she then just dropped like a melon on the grass making a muffled sound.

"You ok?" I asked.

She made an ok sigh, stood up, cleaned her behind with light taps and left running throught the garden jumping the fence and disappearing under the creeping nightfall. I laughed out loud. My tummy was hurting when I was done cackling. Damn she was gullible. My mom was never happy to see girls in the house and even less to see girls in my bedroom, but I didn't care and she wouldn't nag us too much especially being so delighted with Caleb around. I just said that for my own amusement. And damn, it was worth it.

...

I heard the loud conversation from the stairs. As I crossed the threshold of the dinning room I found the long dinning table full of food with a big flower arrangement in the middle. The chit-chat was loud and the gossip was ragging.

"... I swear for my Momma's life. David Hill was called to do an appraisal on the Van Doren Manor. There's talk that it will reach the market next spring," said in a very lively way the lady seated next to Melinda.

The loud and very expansive woman was Calista Samson. She was short and stubby with a heart shaped face and a brown peanut butter skintone. She was pretty with her slanted eyes and prominent cheekbones, part of some black and asian mix in her ancestry. She would also dress in a very loud way as to go with her personality. She was kinda fun. For a boomer, I mean.

"I thought it was just family tonight Dad," I said provokingly, as I sat down in front of Caleb, ostensibly pointing out to Calista and the other two guests, her husband and daughter.

Will Samson was more of a strong silent type. He was listening unimpressed to whatever Dad was saying to him, muttering the occasional monosyllable in response. I gotta say, Mr. Samson was definitely the fittest man I've ever seen in person. He was tall and had a large frame and he had this raspy low voice that made him even more imposing. He would only ever talk to me to boast about his son Jude or to ask if I knew any of "lastest cool" games. Surprisingly he turned out to be a gamer geek, but last I checked his scores were barely above a noob. He does annoys Matty every other week into playing online with him. Matty, off course, always agree since Mr. Samson can terrifies him just with his voice. Despite that, Dad mocks him behind his back saying he's whipped and Mom says that Calista definetly has him wrapped around her finger.