If You Only Knew

Nini
Ej was my rock for the next 6 weeks, and Ricky he was irrelevant. I kinda miss him but how could he. I cant just forget and forget that kinda thing.
I think om actually starting to like Ej, I mean he's a senior, captain of the EHS Waterpolo team, and not to mention he is gorgeous. Well I better get up it's my first day back to cheer.
Ej
I can finally ask her out today after cheer she will be happy to be back and that may up my chances to get a yes.
~after practice
"Hey Nini over this past month and a half I have grown feelings for you and wondered if you wanted to go put with me," she stood there with a blank expression for a sec before saying, "yes oh my gosh yes."
I smiled and gave her a hug, she grabbed my hand and we walked to her first period.

"I smiled and gave her a hug, she grabbed my hand and we walked to her first period

Ricky
I cant believe her she is dating Ej Caswell. The perfect boy, hes perfect for her. I thought I was perfect for her. I gotta shake this, I'm going to practice. During practice I worked ten times harder, just so I could get her out of my head. "Ricky are you ok?" Coach Dixon asked.
"I'm fine coach," I say still going as hard as I could.
"Bowen I think you should sit out for a minute."
"No coach I'm fine."
"Bowen that's a order."
"Are you serious."
"Yes go take a shower," I get up and run to the shower room. I turn on the water. I slowly crouch down to the floor and grab my legs. I sit ther for a few until I hear the door open. I quickly get up "occupied," I said while Ej opens the door. "Hey man you good."
"What makes you think I want to talk to you."
"Damn dude I was trying to be helpful, didn't have to be rude."
"If you knew anything about me you would know that I love Nini and you took her away from me," I shoved the door in his face. "You may love Nini but shes mine and your never getting her back, so why dont you continue to cry in the showers like a baby," I swing open the door and start punching him. "Bowen Bowen get the hell off of him." Coach Dixon grabbed me by the back and pulled me off of him.
"You son of a bitch!" I said screaming at him "you dont deserve her." I try to pull away from Coach Dixon but he doesn't budge.
"Ricky my office NOW!" Yelled Coach Dixon.
"Yes Coach," I follow him to his office and sit in the chair in front of his desk.
"What the hell you are our QB that is the most important roll on the team, you see I wa-"
"You where the QB before a girl took the roll i know coach but he is going to hurt my best friend and she cant be broken like that."
"Bowen that is not an excuse there is no reason to be punching people in the locker rooms, and go fix you nose kid you bleeding all over my desk." I get up and begin to walk out "oh and kid I know you like that girl she isn't just your best friend, shes your everything I know how you feel."
"No coach that's no-"
"Only love makes you that vulnerable god I sound like Bella."
"Thanks coach."
"Now really get out your ruining the floor with your blood."
"Yes coach," I walk out to get a paper towel. I begin to go to my locker which is actually Nini's locker but we switched so we could be closer to our practices. Thinking of Nini I see her run up to me. "Are you serious Ricky let me help. Why did you punch him?"
"He was talking about you."
"Yeah right Ricky."
"Its true he was."
"I still want to be your friend but if your going to punch my boyfriend we are going to have problems."
"Now Ej and I are going on a date bit you know you can still call me anytime." She walks away and grabs his hand.
I put my headphones in and grab my skateboard I head home, but when I get there and get in the door my parents are fighting again. I go to my room and flip the sign on my door to please dont bother me, I open my window and I sneak out to Nini's house. "I'm sorry but you know my parents again."
"Your fine honey, Nini is with Ej but you can go to her room maybe play some music just dont do anything stupid."
"I wont thank you Momma D," I walk up to her room and lay on her bed.
~time skip~
Nini walks up and open her door.
"Holy shit! Ricky what are you doing here you scared the crap out of me."
"Its my parents again."
"Oh I'm sorry come here," I walk over to her and start to ball "I'm scared Nini I'm really scared."
"I know your fine here," ahe plays with my curls and calms me down. "Thank you Nini I'm sorry about the whole hoco thing."
"No Ricky I'm sorry I was really upset and I stormed out I shouldn't have done that." We hug "still friends?"
"Still friends,"I add.

Ohhh tea and I totally did add a Bella and the Bulldogs reference so yeah Coach Dixon is actually Troy Dixon and he was complaining about Bella taking his place as QB ok I'm done
XOXO💋