𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠

=★=

          Aurora woke up to the sound of Hermione talking to herself. "Okay, you can do this, oh who am I kidding no I can't." she began to sob, Aurora felt bad for her. 

           "Hermione?" Aurora looked over to her. She didn't look back. Aurora looked around, all of the other girls were gone. Aurora would have slept in if it wasn't for Hermione. 

           Aurora got up and walked over to Hermione, who was sitting on her bed, her hands covering her eyes. "What's wrong?" 

          She looked up. Her eyes were puffy, and there were tears running down her face. "Why would you care." she said coldly. 

          "Because I'm nervous too." Aurora said truthfully. She was worried that she wasn't a witch, that she didn't deserve to be here.

          "You shouldn't be, your Aurora Potter, you can do anything. I'm just Hermione." she spoke, a little less cold than before.

          "And just Hermione is amazing. I'm pretty sure everyone is nervous, and that's okay. Everyone is afraid of failing." Aurora tells her. She wipes her eyes and, suddenly hugs Rory. 

          "Thank you."

          "Anytime." Aurora says smiling. "We'd better hurry up before we miss class."

          "Yeah."

=★=

          The new friends, Hermione, and Aurora, were sitting next to each other in their first class, Transfiguration. Professor McGonagall, (in cat form) was sitting on her desk watching the students do their work. Harry and Ron run into the class, breathing heavily.

           "Whew, amazing, can you imagine the look on old McGonagall's face if we were late?" Ron asked Harry. Aurora tried not to laugh at the two, that didn't know that McGonagall was right in front of their eyes. The cat jumps off the desk and turns into Professor McGonagall, the two boys were amazed. "That was bloody brilliant." Ron said to her.

           "Thank you for that assessment, Mr. Weasley. Maybe if I were to transfigure Mr. Potter and yourself into a pocket watch, maybe one of you would be on time." Aurora couldn't help but let out a laugh at that. McGonagall looked in her direction, and Aurora returned back to her work.

           "We got lost." Harry told her.

           "Then perhaps a map? I trust you don't need one to find your seats." the two boys hurried to empty seats, so they wouldn't get yelled at again.

=★=

           The Gryffindor and Slytherin students were chatting, waiting for their Potions Professor to walk in and start the lesson. Aurora and Ron were sitting together, and beside them was Harry and Hermione. The door slams open, scaring multiple people. A man, with black greasy hair, walks in. I would not want to shampoo that mess Aurora said to herself in her head. 

            Snape looked at her. "10 points from Gryffindor." Aurora looked at him with disbelief, could he read minds? He turned to the class.