The Talon strikes !!

New message!! Bat computer open the message. Hello bat family it's me the talon and I'm going to kill all of you I will attack you and destroy the bat cave and I will expose your identity to the world !! . Master Todd what are we going to do now ?? ... where is Grayson Alfred ?? ... I don't know master Todd .
Alright Alfred where's the court of owls hideout ?? ... well Batman it's in China but there is multiple temples of the owls but the main one is in Gotham and your are close to it .. alright Alfred thank you . You welcome master Grayson !! . Well what do I do know I found the hideout wait I hear Bruce talking he said ... I'm going to expose the bat family and then at the end I'm going to kill Batman and explode there place and kill everyone !! ... that's all he said I don't know what should I do Alfred ... well master Grayson kill him !!
After robin attacked the court of owls the talon striker at the bat cave and destroyed half of the place up and there's only one person that can stop the talon and its Batman/Grayson !!
Well that's it I destroyed there place I ended everything imma go back home Alfred .. alright master Grayson see you there .
(Cough cough) where the hell im I ?? Alfred ?? Alfred ??.. yes master Bruce it's great to have you back I can't deal with this kids !! .. don't worry Alfred I'm on my way , alright sir see you at home..