Chapter 5 - Ochako Uraraka's Conclusion

Uraraka and Izuku argued back and forth for the remainder of the lunch period. Izuku was growing more impatient, he wanted to end this conversation and go hug Katsuki. He needed a Katsuki hug after this talk.

Finally Izuku had enough, he sighed in annoyance, and walked off. Uraraka's mouth hung open in surprise, that her nicest friend ever had just walked off in the middle of a conversation.

Izuku walked back to the class, the bell rang and he stepped into the classroom. Katsuki walked in with a slightly disappointed face on. He was sad, he didn't get to at least eat lunch with Izuku. Izuku sighed, and gave Bakugou a smile. Katsuki smiled back a bit, and sat in front of Izuku.

Class went by smoothly I guess, it could've been better. Izuku was still mad at Uraraka for even thinking Katsuki would hit him. The final bell rang, and Izuku went back to the dorms with Katsuki.

"Hey Uraraka, you had to tell me something?" Mina came up to the brunette after class. Katsuki and Izuku are long gone, and probably cuddling somewhere honestly.

"Yeah, you've seen the bruises on Deku's body, right?" Ochako asked.

"Oh yeah now that you mention it, I've seen bruises on him, but bruises are normal, we are heroes in training after all!" Mina said excitedly.

"Yeah, but not that many. I think Bakugou is abusing Deku." Uraraka said, and Mina's eyes widened.

"Really? I don't think Blasty would do that." The pink skinned girl said.

"Think about it. Bakugou's personality, Deku's bruises, and their drastic decrease in PDA. All the signs point to abuse." Uraraka said.

"Oh shit, you right." Mina sweatdropped.

"Yeah, I tried to talk to Deku about it, but he denied the accusation. He's hiding something though, and I think it's Bakugou abusing behaviour." Uraraka said, and Mina nodded.

"Well thank you for this info. I need to tell the rest of the Bakusquad about this." Mina smiled, and Ochako nodded. Mina walked off, and Uraraka shortly followed.

Uraraka was sure about her conclusion. She walked into the common room to see Bakugou sitting on a common room couch talking to Kirishims. Mina joined them, and Uraraka glared at Katsuki. Katsuki looked at Uraraka and saw her glare. He raised an eyebrow, and rolled his eyes, going back to talking with Kiri.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

A/N: Thanks for reading, and I appreciate feedback of all kinds. 

bye bye~