Chapter 9 - Words on the Desk

It was two days after the dekusquad lunch incident, and by now the entirety of class 1-A knew of Bakugou 'abusing' Deku. No one talked to Bakugou unless forced to or it was necessary, I mean all except Izuku, but that's obvious.

Izuku and Katsuki walked down the hall to classroom 1-A. They saw a couple of giggling girls and boys come out of the classroom. Immediately stopping and rushing off when they saw Bakugou. Katsuki sighed, and Izuku rubbed his arm comfortingly.

They walked into the class to see no one there. It was understandable, they were really early. Katsuki walked up to his desk only to have his eyes widen. Katsuki's hand flew to his mouth, and he felt the familiar prick of tears in his eyes.

Izuku followed Katsuki's gaze to his desk, and his eyes widened too. Izuku had tears flowing freely down his face as he rushed to the nearest janitors closet.

Katsuki's desk had words and phrases scribbled in marker. They included:

Abuser

Bitch

Mean

Rude

Villain

And many more, Izuku arrived with a bucket of bleach, and a sponge. He scrubbed the desk clean, till there was nothing left. There was no trace of the vulgar words directed at Katsuki.

The class soon filled into the classroom, and sat at their desks. Class was boring as ever, Katsuki wasn't listening though. Where did everyone get the idea that he was abusing Izuku? He would never ever lay a hand on Izuku negatively. He would rather boil himself alive, and feed himself to a titan that hit his Izuku.

The lunch bell rang, and before Katsuki could talk to him, Izuku was dragged away by his friends. Katsuki sighed, and made his way to the roof.

He sat down, and realized he forgot his bento in the classroom. He placed his head in his hands and groaned. Why couldn't life just go right for him? Why couldn't he just live in peace, and not be called a villain, or an abusive asshole? He looked off into the sky, and picked at the skin around his nails. It was a habit he had picked up with his anxiety and all, along with biting his lips.

He jumped when the bell rang. He stood up, and walked from the roof, and to the classroom. Izuku was standing outside, and seemed to be waiting for something or someone.

Izuku spotted Katsuki and ran to him. He engulfed Katsuki in a hug, not caring if everyone saw. Katsuki was Izuku's main priority right now.

"Kacchan." Izuku whispered.

"Izuku." Katsuki whispered back.

"I'm so sorry this is happening." Izuku said.

"It's fine, let them think that. All that matters is that I'm not actually abusing you." Katsuki said.

"Right." Izuku smiled into Katsuki's shoulder.

The two got to class, and Aizawa started class. It was boring like always. Izuku and Katsuki snuck quick loving glances at each other.

When Aizawa's class ended, and All Might came for Hero Studies, Uraraka disappeared. Who knows what she was doing, I can tell she was totally not gonna tell Aziawa about Katsuki 'abusing' Izuku...

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

A/N: Thanks for reading! I appreciate feedback, and I hope you enjoyed.

bye bye~