Chapter 1 - Teasing Gone Too Far

The class was peaceful, and quiet. Izuku and Katsuki had been together for around two months now, and no one knew. The is until math happened.

It was math class, and the teacher had to be somewhere so the class was essentially a free period. Katsuki was talking with his squad, and Izuku was talking with his. Katsuki had finally accepted the fact that Kiri and the others weren't gonna leave him and he could trust and confide in them. Katsuki had a good time talking with his friends, while Izuku really didn't.

Izuku was steadily getting more sensitive with all the teasing about him. Him having a feminine figure, or how his hair couldn't possibly be that naturally curly, or the fact that his freckles weren't like normal freckles.

Katsuki took a glance over at his greenette boyfriend, and saw the tears brimming his beautiful emerald eyes. The eyes Katsuki never wanted to see full of sadness again. Izuku's eye suddenly caught Katsuki's, and Izuku mouths 'Kacchan' to his ash blond boyfriend. Katsuki nodded, and abruptly stood up. He ignored the questions from his friends and made a beeline to Izuku.

A thankful look washed over Izuku, and he jumped out of his chair. Izuku leaped at Katsuki, and clung to him. Katsuki caught his lover, and cradled him. Katsuki whispered, assuring words and phrases into his Izuku's ears. He ran his fingers, comfortingly, through Izukus's green curls.

The class was stunned into silence. They all stayed quiet half in curiosity and half in shock. Katsuki sits down at the desk closest to him, and looks at Izuku, still running his fingers through his boyfriend's hair.

"Now do you wanna tell me what happened to make my baby so sad?" Katsuki softly asked the small male in his lap.

"U-Uraraka, I-Iida and T-todoroki were saying stuff like how my hair couldn't be this curly naturally, or how my freckles weren't normal, or how my body is really femine. I know they meant it all as a joke, but it still hurt." Izuku choked out. Katsuki's face softened even more, if that's possible.

"Well don't listen to them. You know why? Because I love your freckles, they're cute, just like you." Katsuki rubbed his thumbs over Izuku's freckles drying his tears in the process, "I love your hair, because I can run my fingers through it. And lastly I love your body, because it is simply delicious." Katsuki said, and Izuku flushed bright red. Katsuki chuckled and pecked Izuku's lips.

"Bakubro, are you and Midobro, dating?" Kirishima asked cautiously.

"Yeah, so what? YOU GOTTA PROBLEM WITH IT?!?!?!" Katsuki screamed, covering Izuku's ears.

"N-No!" Kiri shrieked.

"Good." Katsuki huffed, and removed his hands from over Izuku's ears.

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

A/N: I hope this is a good first chapter! I appreciate feedback, so don't hesitate to give it!

bye bye~