How you know each other pt. 2

- Tetora Naguma
~ you've admired how he always wants to be manly.
~ he tried to cook food for you and your friends on an open fire but it didn't work out well they ended up burnt..
~ you ended up cooking something for you guys and him then he gave you a slight smile.

- Hajime Shino
~ Hajime sometimes would help around the shop your family owns.
~ you usually try to help him but he would deny the help.
~ whatever he misses you secretly pick it up and fix it or do it when he dozes off.
~ You've even offered to help him with choreography.

- Tomoya Mashiro
~ back in middle school you and Mashiro we're in the same theater class
~ you and him both love theater and can't stop talking about it.
~ you guys always kept touch after middle School sometimes meet up to go watch a theatre production

- Hinata Aoi
~ you and Hinata met at a candy shop
~ you heard him and his twin brother went to your dream School. Of course because they don't like girls into the school. (Before anzu..)
~ so every time you guys met up you ask him about the school at the candy shop.

- Midori Takamine
~ you are a fan of cute plushie stuffed animals and you always freak out when you see them.
~ one day you saw a phone with a cute Atlantic football fish attached to it when you went to pick it up he stopped you.
~ you admired his features but didn't say anything about it. you then offered to walk around the store with him and he agreed.

- Tori Himemiya
~ you are Yuzurus younger sister
~ Tori doesn't treat you like he treats your brother, he is much kinder to you
~ when he asks you to tell stories you may come up on the spot and somehow he still loves them

- Shinobu Sengoku
~ you and Sengoku practically grew up together. You guys literally used to have sleepovers.
~ Sengoku doesn't like leaving you alone he hates it.
~ when he feels alone he picks up his phone and calls you. he will stay on the phone with you till you both fall asleep

- Mitsuru Tenma
~ you both meet at the ticket stand when Tenma was running around and accidentally bumped into you.
~ your friends went to help you up and he never apologized.
~ after that you scolded him and of course he wasn't listening.

- Yuta Aoi
~ your family owns his favorite spicy noodle shop.
~ Yuta likes it when you make him noodles because you know how much spice he wants.
~ he goes to the shop every day just for you

- Tsukasa Suou
(honestly my favorite •́ ‿ ,•̀)
~ both of you met in America during Christmas break.
~ you saw him under the Christmas lights and thought he was beautiful.
~ you got the courage to walk up to him and ask him if you wanted to go get hot chocolate with you. He said yes.

- Sora Harukawa
~ he saw you in the crowd of one of their shows
~ he talk to you after the show saying you stood out
~ he then invited you to take a walk with him so he could explain what he meant and you said yes

- Hiiro Amagi
~ you are a part of a girl idol group that he wants to be like but with the boys.
~ you then heard about his group and went to one of his shows to see how good he really is.
~ you were touched by the way he was performing that you then after I found him and asked him if you guys could talk, he said yes.

~~~~
So I didn't know what to do for Hiiro since there wasn't much on him on the website I was using to get the information so I came up with this scenario.

Right now I am working on 2 requests so I will be posting scenarios and working on the stories at the same time. I hope you guys enjoyed this one honestly I enjoyed it some of them didn't make sense because I couldn't think of anything so hopefully you guys like them!

so see you next time!