I don't want to love you.. pt 2.

Here is pt 2! I'm sorry i didn't post it yesterday school is being difficult with me *cries* i hope you guys enjoy!

Requested by: RekkaNoKen

~~~

All three of us walked to the place where the idols were performing. While we were waiting in line F/n why were the girls whispering that he shouldn't even show his face. He snickered and didn't answer her question.

"What are the five eccentrics?" I asked quietly. I didn't even look at them I just kept looking straight forward.

"Mhmm so miss grouchy is curious?" He poked your cheek.

"Don't touch me vampire rat." I slapped his hand away. "But to answer your question... Yeah I'm curious." I closed my eyes and sighed.

"Just something that I was talked into doing by an old friend." Rei looked at you. You noticed that he was staring. You didn't say anything since you didn't mind..

"So I'm guessing there are five of you? In the Eccentrics?" F/n asks.

"Well they are called the five eccentrics for a reason so duh." I sassed her. "I have another question for you vampire." I looked at him this time.

"What is it princess?" He poked your head.

"Don't call me princess for one and for two are the other four like you or are they actually easy to be around. Because I can't stand being around you.." I moved his hand away from my head.

"Awh ow I'm hurt princess. I like being around you though." This time he placed a hand on your head. "To answer you, no the others are much weirder then me though. We are just one family though."

I sighed I honestly didn't really want to go inside but as the line got shorter the closer we were getting inside. I told my friend I was going to go use the bathroom but really I just wanted to go walk around in miss the concert.

~time skippy~

As you're walking around you felt a little tap on your shoulder and then a poke in the back of your head. You turned around and there he was it Rei was standing there smiling at you. You pushed his hand away and you just started to walk away you heard him make a little noise and then you felt arms wrapped around you.

"Would you let me go?" I tried to wiggle out of his arms.

"No, I'm now going to attack you." He then starts to tickle you. You didn't know what to do but laugh she found your laugh very cute and so he didn't stop tickling you not until you elbowed him in the stomach. You heard him starting coughing because how hard you hit him. You then started to panic.

"Oh my gosh! What do I do? Do I call an ambulance? Do you need ice? No! Maybe something to drink! I'll be right ba-" I then felt something soft on my neck. 'is he kissing my neck!?'

"I'm okay princess...but that laugh of yours...it's cute. You should laugh and smile more. You also shouldn't put on a cold act if you really aren't.." you froze he saw right threw your act. You honestly didn't know what to do.

"Putting on an act is better then acting weak all the time you Rei." Then you pushed him off but he had a great trip on you. You wanted him to let you go but he didn't.

"So? Being weak isn't a bad thing. It means you need people to be around you at times. I have a feeling F/n is your only friend. Or do you even call her that?" You didn't know what to say. Its like he saw right threw you. It was hard because it was true.. as much as you hate to admit he was right. 

You then started crying. He held you close. Rei didn't let go, he knew he was right he had a great feeling he was. Rei let go of you but you turned around and hugged him. You didn't want to be along and you wanted to be held. You've never cried this hard before, You think everything you had balled up is now being lose. The more you think back on things you pushed the more you cried. 

"There there princess let it all out." He rubbed your bad slowly. You didn't know why but he understood you. At least that's how you felt. 

...

After you got done crying you and Rei went for a walk until the show was over. You guy hit it off well. You smiled and laughed a lot more then you did. You felt free. As you guys walked to the show your friend was there. 

"Dude fine had some good looking guys.. Oh hey Rei. But anyways.." She went on and on about it. Then started dragging me away from him. 'I guess we are leaving? Oh! Before I go..'

You looked at Rei and walked up to him "Here's my number so we can talk more.." you handed him a piece of paper and walked to F/n. Before you left you turned around gave Rei and smile and a wave goodbye, he then returned the wave and smile you turned around and walked away with f/n. 

"Holy hawks you smiled at a boy!" f/n said.

"Yeah I did.." You gave f/n a smile. "I think i like him.." She squealed as we walked out of Yumenosaki Academy..

~Later the night~

As you walked out the shower you heard you phone ding. 'Please don't let it be f/n i din't need to hear her talking about those boys again' As you walked to the phone you say it was a message from a unknown number. 

Unknown: It was nice talking to you today Princess. 
Get a good nights rest and dream of me. ~ Vampire Rat

You couldn't help but laugh.. you decided not to reply since he might be asleep. When you got dressed you layed down and thought to yourself

'Today was the best day.. Thank you Rei..' Then you drifted off to sleep...

~~~

I'm so sorry for the cringe ending I tried my best lol. But i hope you all loved it! I will be making the last "How did you meet" scenario soon! then it will be..."Asks you out" >.< 

Sincerely,
Karma🤍