Seasonal Lights

Hello Humans!!

This is a Tsukasa scenario of what you both did when you both met! This was very hard to write because I didn't really know what to do exactly and how we should act during this so I put it the way i would've acted in this.. I'm sorry I posted late my great grandma had passed away so please if I don't post next week just know that is the reason, also I'm sorry if it isn't what you expected. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy, remember to stay safe and wear a mask!

Sincerely,
Karma!

~~~

~ Tsukasa Suou Scenario takes place when you both met at the Christmas lights.

~ When you bot got a hot chocolate you started acting very awkward and very talkative.
~ He honestly enjoyed it because he didn't think you were the talkative type and he's not used to this treatment.
~ Suou laughed quite a lot when you weren't making any sense. He kept thinking in his mind that this is the best time he has had in awhile.
~ You both talked about what you wanted to do when you grew up and what schools you went too.
~ You told him that you moved around a lot so learning a new language isn't really new to you and that is why you can speak to him and understand him.
~ When you saw the light show starting you grabbed him by the hand and dragged Suou with you which made him blush like crazy
~ You had a good grip on his hand so when you were dragging him there he was nervous that you might spill your drink.
~ During the show you held onto his arm to make sure you both stayed warm. Suou was looking at you too, he loved the way your face lit up and he couldn't help but pay attention to you.
~ He loved your different faces when the different lights went up.
~ He thought you looked so cute when you would say wow or make little comments about the lights.
~ You then looked at Suou, when you did he hurried and looked away. In that moment he felt so embarrassed
~ Later Suou felt more comfortable around you when the light show went on. Then after the show you both went inside with your families and they were playing dancing music.
~ He decided to drag you to go dance which you had because you can't dance what so ever.
~ During a slow song he started humming which you heard him doing. You found his humming quiet soothing.
~ When you told him he smiled at you and twirled you like a princess. (I don't know why but i can see him do this to you >.<)
~ At the moment you knew you had feel for him and that he had fell for you.
~ When you both got to know each other more he would try and make jokes but they dont end up being funny... Well some of them.