17: Belle

R- 18 (Not suitable for very young readers please skip this chapter if your below 18, thank you)

"Belle" he whispers between our lips.

I'm still at my senses so I still choose to push him away even though my lips don't agreed with it.

"Milo hindi ako si Amari" I whisper and try pulling myself out of his arm cage.

He stared at me for a moment with his swollen eyes "I know" he whisper before holding my nape and pull me closer to him. His kisses were so tease for me, his giving me wet kisses all over my lips that I can't deny that I like it.

It gives me shivers in my whole system and I don't know if I would be able to control this.... his grip on my nape harden so he could kiss me deeper, I can't take this anymore and I committed a sin for this..

I'm sorry Amari

I kissed him back and encircle my arms around his neck, I opened my mouth when I felt his tongue asking for access inside my mouth, I let him do a he please and also sucked on his tongue when it explore inside of me.

His hands slowly lift my shirt off and reached for the hook of my bra, his movements were so fast that I can't even feel how he unhooks my bra that quick. His making me so busy with his lips that I can't even focused on the other things he was doing.

I just so my bra on the floor when he throw it, his lips move to my jaw, down to my neck, slightly sucking and licking my delicate skin. This was all first time for me so I don't even know any single word to react...

The way he lick and sucked some part of my neck makes me go crazy, I wanted to shout because of this unknown sensation but I don't think it would be a better idea. As he sucked my skin I can also feel his teeth biting little part of his sucking target.

He place his hands on waist up to my breast, "Hmmm!!" I arched and cover my mouth as he started to massage one of my mounds. I saw him stared at me as I lift my head and cover my lips so he won't be able to kiss me again.

When I gaze at him, he frown his brows and pouted his lips like a baby, which makes my eyes widened. I can't believe that he has this kind of attitude although his already pass 30 years old.

Went he tried to take the cover on my mouth, I just avoid it and look away so I could stop this scene.

"I want to kiss you Belle" his voice was so husky and tempting.

His using his alluring eyes on me so I could easily melt on his trap, "No Milo let's stop th---ah" I was so shock when he didn't let me finish talking instead he forcedly remove my shirt and suck one of my breast.

I bite my lower lip and tried to remain conscious on this situation, I have to think clear and sto-----

"I want you Belle"

---- I can't stop this anymore....

All the walls that I'm trying built was all crash as I pull his head from my breast to my lips, I give him a torrid kiss and pull his nape closer to get deeper, it was a hot exchange of kisses and I can say that I am loving his lips this time.

I didn't bother to think anymore if it is right, I just want him touch everything on me....

He resumes doing his thing on my breast and let me arched my head and feel all the pleasure of this scene.