20: Too late?

Milo

Amari and I settled things right, we admitted that we both had a problem on our relationship and we both know that this is the right thing to do. Pareho kaming may pagkukulang sa isat-isa and we clear things out, we are matured enough to let go and admit our mistake. Yes maybe she's right I was frustrated to have a baby and there is her condition that gives us difficulties on having one.

She was so pure and strong to let go of me that easily even though we both know that her love for me was deeper than mine. Amari also let me realize my unanimous feelings for Belle. I was there all along but I played dumb enough to deny it and choose to close my eyes on it. Back then when Belle confess her feelings on me, I got scared that I might use the wrong word for her so I let myself thing that we are both young for that kind of feelings.

But like what I've said I'm a big dumb jerk, I let myself forget about that feelings for Belle and choose to find someone that could fill that space, I found Amari and that helps me to completely deny my strange feelings for Belle.

And now I'm regretting all that I did, ngayong para akong tangang asong naghahabol sa taong lumayo na sakin.

I need to find her and tell her everything, now that it's all clear on me, my mind, feelings and my longing for her...

"Where are you Belle?" I whisper while driving our way to my Family's house. Good thing Tita Blace was at the house too right now so it's a great opportunity for me to tell the truth about Louen.

"Daddy why is mommy busy on her work and didn't show up to me, I miss her so much" I galce at my daughter as she pouted and look at me with her teary eyes, it was full of emotion and sadness.

I know you miss her Baby, I miss her too...

"Don't worry I'll find mommy and bring her back to us" I smile and hope that it will cheer her up.

"Promise Daddy?" excited na sambit niya kaya gumaan narin ng konti ang pakiramdam ko.

We arrive on the house 3 pm in the afternoon and I surely knew that Mommy and Tita Blace are in the garden kaya dumiretso na ako doon kasama si Louen at hindi na dumaan sa loob ng bahay.

"Mom" I utter that catches their attention.

"LOUEN!!!!" sabay sabay na sigaw nilang lahat, I didn't expect that their all here, I though it's gonna be my parents and Tita Blace only, but I was completely wrong because they are all here.

Tita Cj, Cyben, Cyvien, Annika and also Lola Baby and Lolo Edo are here too. They are complete.

"Oh my god my Baby" mabilis tumakbo si Tita Blace papunta kay Louen at ganon din ang ginawa ng anak ko. Sinalubong nila ang isat-isa at nagyakapan ng sobrang higpit.

Their eyes were filled with questions and disbelief, "Panong kasama mo si Louen Milo? She was in Japan with Cybelle?" nagtatanakng tanong ni Tita Cj sakin.

"hindi sila natuloy" I said and come close to them, I let them all seat and listen to me. "I have something important to say, I know all of you are confuse so let me explain it all." I calmly said and took a deep breath first before I speak.

"Louen is my daughter" gaya ng inaasahan kong reaksyon nila, they gasp and eyes were widened so wide, faces with high amount of disbelief and confusions.