Chapter 7

AN: hey... How y'all doin'... Okay, yes it's been a month since I updated, and no I don't have a valid excuse for it, but I'm back and more gay than ever!

Draco POV:

What have I done! If my father finds out on gay, then there will be no more Draco Malfoy. And what if Potter goes around and starts telling people about it?! Was it worth it draco? No. The short answer is no. But Harry is just standing there expectantly. Damn, even when he's disappointed he's still cute. He's right, I may not be legally bonded to my father anymore, but that doesn't mean that he has any less power over me. Even sitting in a cell in azkaban, I still fear him. Maybe I do need to let go... 

My thoughts are interrupted by Harry.

 "Draco, I won't tell anyone, but I don't want this to end. I know your not a bad person, and I understand that you think that your father has power, but really you have power." He walks forward and grabs my hands, but I pull away.

 " Harry, couldn't you just listen for once! I said no. And I better not hear weaslebee or that granger girl mention this. Ever. Goodnight"

Harry POV

I really thought that I was getting somewhere with Draco. I mean, I did. First base. But I want to break draco. Through his tough exterior and find a good person that I know is inside. As he walks away I want to call out to him, but I know that wouldn't help my cause. It would make me look even more clingey than I am.

-next morning-

(Still harry)

I know Malfoy said not to tell anyone, but Hermione is my best friend in the entire world, and I need to tell her.

Hermione POV (switching it up)

Harry and I didn't talk very much anymore, in fact, our whole year didn't talk a whole lot, but when he came up to me saying that we needed to meet in the ROR (room of requirement) I knew it had to be pretty important to him. But first, I had to postpone my date with Pansy.

*in their dorm*

 "Hey Pansy..."

 " Oh no. By that tone your going to give me bad news. What is it. "She said with a hint of dread in her voice.

" I'm really sorry, but I need to postpone our date. You know that Harry and I don't talk much anymore, but he said that he needs to tell me something tonight. "

 "Damn that Potter" She said while walking over to me. She then grabbed my hand and placed her forehead on mine. "I had something special planes for our tenth date too. But it can wait until another night."

 " Thank you Pansy" I said, placing a kiss on her forhead, which made her blush. "I need to go now" Although I don't really know why I'm going, I already know what Harry's going to tell me.

*ROR*

"Hey Harry, I'm here."

Harry POV

" Hi. " I said, shifting around on a pillow. "I have something to tell you."

" You're seeing Malfoy. "I look at her, shocked.

" What?! "

 "Am I wrong?" She says

 " Kinda? He kissed me yesterday. Hermione, what to I do? He said not to tell anyone, and that his father would kill him, but I really do like him. I know he was awful to us for so long, and I haven't forgotten that, but he's on our side."

"Harry, you like him, and he likes you. His dad can't control that. You just need to tell him that."

" Thank you Hermione " I say burying my head into her shoulder.I

A/N hehe the next chapter may or may not be dedicated to Hermione and Pansy's date. Hope y'all liked this! See you soon!