Chapter 2: The book club

Magnus P.O.V

Magnus: Everything turn black after a while I woke up and saw Xylo and Inpu" Inpy. Where are we Xylo? And why can't I fell my tails and ears?"

Xylo: "We are near a village so we don't wanna people to see us like that or more specific you and your brother."

Magnus: I look on a nearby hill and saw a strange shadow creature with 9 tails, as tall as Inpy,  long ears , red eyes and a clock. I felt that the creature is telling me to not tell Inpu or Xylo. It pointed at a strange dagger in a mountain? How could I see that? It about 5 km away. It snapped and disappeared. "Guys look over there there is a motel" I point to a old looking motel.

Xylo: We went to the motel and buy a room. Xylo went to the restroom.

Xylo P.O.V

Xylo: I took a bath and went to the mirror and saw a stab in the heart but no blood came out I took my cloth and it turn into a black and purple cloak, I was confused but Just wore it and the armor disappeared. "HHMMM..." I looked at the mirror and saw my face covered in blood, I blinked and it turn normal. 

Magnus P.O.V

Magnus: Xylo came out with a cloak. "Did you brought a cloak?" Inpu ask the same

Xylo "My clothes turn to a cloak." He sound so confuse 

Inpu: "I sense a aura in this room , but is different."

?????: "Hello death children *laugh*"

Inpu: "Who are you" we all were scared.

?????: "I am not part of camp of oasis, but you can't see me, but Xylo you have a nice cloak?"

Xylo "Are you male or female?" Inpu touch his forehead*sigh*

Inpu: He's a male Xylo, a male

????: *laugh* " I am like Magnus overhear, I am non-binary Inpu. I hope ragnarok  hit you're head." Inpu went angry.

Xylo: *laugh* We're talking about Mjolnir  right?" The shadow figured answered yes.

????: "This isn't a place you think you're in, and  Xylo I will see in your dream" 

Magnus: After some hour, I remembered it talking to Xylo specifically is it Tiffiny or any of Xylo's friend. HHMMM?? I stared at Xylo he is ready to sleep in the floor. Inpu was in the other bed.

Flashback Xylo P.O.V

Xylo: " I am gonna sleep in the bed, can I ?"

Inpu and Magnus: *smile* " No!" 

Back to the Present Mario P.O.V

Mario: Hhmm..  where are they I think in my head. I saw a vision a sword going through Xylo and more. *Gasp* "NO" 

Kay: Kay went to me and asked what happened.

Marion:" It isn't Xylo who killed the people nor Inpu and Magnus, I am sure of it" He then explain of the visions.

Kay: "*she looked down* I understand now so Xylo was right. I better tell the campers." *Kay told all the camper that Xylo didn't kill that man*

Inpu P.O.V

Inpu: In the morning, " Morning everyone" I looked to the side and saw no one I went down and asked the motel receptionist where they went to. She said they went to a nearby mountain. I think to myself 'oh no Xylo and Magnus means stabs ' * I went to the mountain where receptionist told me where Xylo and Magnus went to.

Xylo: Xylo was seating on a bench reading a book it was Harry Potter. "Hi Inpu" How did he knew I was here he was so focus at the book.

Inpu: "Xylo how could you knew I was here?, and where is Magnus? The receptionist told me you 2 were here." 

Xylo: "The wind whispered to me, and Magnus wasn't here"

Inpu: *sigh* "Few Magnus wasn't here cause I know you would try to blush and she would stab y... , wait Magnus isn't with you? Oh no" 

Xylo: "I will find her the wind say she is in the mountain over there, that is so far away I'm gonna ride Shadow there you can seat in the back.

Inpu: I was thinking that Bryan might be worried sick about me.

Bryan P.O.V

Bryan:*cry* " I miss Inpu" I took out a picture frame. The picture in it was taken in our weeding 

Riccaro: Hi uncle, oh you miss Inpu it's ok Brypu will always be together like Romiji. 

Bryan:*laugh*Oh no I am blushing again Riccaro saw me and laugh. 

Magnus P.O.V

Magnus: "This is the place the shadow figure want me to go and see or take the dagger, wait I remember I saw a dagger in this cave." I was confused. "Am I wrong." I am very sure he said it was here hmm.. " 

Narrator P.O.V

Xylo and Inpu went to the forest. Xylo was wearing dragon healmet  and the Mercurian Fire Sword on his right hand and his book of dead on his left hand while Inpu hold his book of dead. After a while Magnus notice that the wall of the cave were not a  rock wall it was a marble wall. The camper started searching for the 3 children of Death. 

To Be Continued......

Please give feedback and request if you want Thank you.

>_<