Chapter 9: The eyes meet

Xylo P.O.V

Xylo: *sigh* It's been 2 days since Arphodiate and Antehna when to my dream. 

Xylo: I heard leaves cracking someone was coming to my direction

Xylo: I heard leaves cracking someone was coming to my direction. I was throwing rock at the ocean. I look back and saw Magnus. "Hi Magnus." I smiled and look at the ocean and continue throwing rock. "Why are you here?"

Magnus: "No, Why are you here."I smiled then they walk closer and sat on the nearest log. I feel like they smile. "Can you give me a pebble?" I took one of the rock and gave it to them. She threw it to the ocean making water sound. They look at me. she inhaled and exhaled in calmness.They stand up slowly walking up to me they sat beside me and look me from my face to my toe .They smiles and leaned to me closing her eyes. They are so beautiful. The sun set.

Xylo: They are more beautiful then the sun set

Xylo: They are more beautiful then the sun set.I look at the sun set, "Hey brother *smile* I will always miss you. I regret what I did in the underworld. If I didn't do it you would be here smiling with Bri. She miss you brother. You would have chocolate milkshake *sigh* milkshake in the back, milkshake in the back. I will miss you brother."

Xylo: "One fish, two fish talk about the red and blue fish."  I continued and slept. "I will miss you brother." I woke up and saw my bedroom. I rolled up my eyes and saw Magnus on the door. "*smile* Thanks Magnus." She left my cabin. I went to the sea and changed my clothes. 

????:"Hey brother." I look back and saw Austin son of Appolo. He was smiling I knew I was just imagining him but I gave him a hug, it felt like he was here with. "You know you're imagining but you still miss me. *smile*" I've been doing well in the Underworld. "I saw you and that child of Anubis. You know *blink*." I went red but was still thinking what Arphodiate and Anthena think of me going with Magnus. I cleared thinking about Arphodiate and Anthena. He sat down. *smile* "I wish I was really here." I took a milk shake from my room and gave it to him. We sat in my room laughing for hours. "Bye brother ." I smiled and wave to him and he disappeared. 

Xylo:*It's noon now* I went to the Egyptian part of camp seeing a big hole in the pyramid. I went up and knock at Magnus and Inpu door. "Anyone inside? It is Xylo." The door opens.

Inpu: "*Yawn*Hey Xylo why are you here it's still morning?"

Xylo: "It's afternoon Inpu, you're sleepy." He then slept at his bed. *smile* I sat on the floor and wait for any of them to wake up. *Inpu woke up* 

Inpu: "Hey Xylo, how did you get in?" Wow he forgot.

Xylo: "You let me in Inpu, did you forgot?" We 2 were confused. "Should we wake Magnus up?" He nodded. 

Magnus: *roaring in pain* "Inpu." 

Inpu: "What happened to you?" As I walk to them. "There's blood coming from your body, it is a stab wound. Someone stabbed Magnus!" I look at the stab wound and took a bandage from my pocket. I tight the stab wound. Magnus looked more calm than Inpu. "Who stabbed you?

Magnus: "No one did. I just fall and hit some sharp branches." Inpu looks confused. *small laugh*. 

Xylo: I better go before Inpu try to kill me, "bye." I ran and went to my cabin. I went in and didn't find Lee. I went to my bed and slept. I was dreaming about Magnus. I woke up and no one is here *sigh*. I could take a walk, I went out having some walk before being going to the cafeteria, I can't stop thinking of Magnus. Is Eros behind this, of course he is. He is Eros he is more mischievous than Ate, Eros did make a lot of problem long time ago.  Whatever, I took a pie and ate it. Magnus was outside with Momiji and Riccaro.

To be continued....