Chapter 10: The question

Xylo P.O.V

Xylo: I was walking to Magnus, Momiji and Riccaro. My heart was beating very fast, I felt that my face is going red. I went and sat beside Magnus. "Hi guys."

Riccaro: "Hi dad what have you been doing?" As he hug me very tightly. *sigh* This hurts a lot.  Magnus and Momiji giggled. When I look at Magnus my heart beats faster. Momiji knew that me and Magus had a thing. Riccaro rolled his eyes from me to Magnus. "Am I gonna have a step-parent." Magnus and I went redder. Riccaro and Momiji giggled. "Am I gonna have a sibling." Oh no we keep getting redder every time Riccaro tease us. 

Momiji: Momiji winked at me, "Riccaro, let's leave this 2 alone." I went red oh no, what does she mean by that? I talk about my childhood with Magnus. *2 hours later* I wave Magnus goodbye and went to my cabin. 

Magnus P.O.V 

Magnus: I went in my room, I saw Inpu and Bryan on Inpu bed, "HI??" 

Inpu and Bryan: "This is nothing." I smirked. 

Magnus: I just lie down. "Just don't be noisy." *smirk*

Bryan: "Where were you Magnus? Hanging out ?" I went red.

Magnus: "No, I was just eating with Xylo, Riccaro and Momiji." *knock-knock* "I will open the door." I open the door and saw Xylo "Hi." I closed the door.

Bryan P.0.V

Inpu: Me and inpu was playing bored game. "Why did she close the door when Xylo was outside?" I smiled and won the game. "What how did you win?"

Bryan: *smirk* "You should have focus." Inpu showed a sad face. "It's okay." I then remember what Inpu asked. "Why not we see Magnus, they haven't went home?" 

Inpu: "Okay." He took the board and put it on his shelf. We slowly walk out and saw Magnus and Xylo sitting on the chair of the bar, Xylo was laughing. They 2 were looking at each other. They 2 shared a kiss and stop to take a breathe. Inpu was angry.

Bryan: "Don't need to, they're cute." He look at me confused, "I ship it Maglo." He sighed. 

Inpu: "How if Magnus is possessed by the book?" I rolled my eye. We look at them again and they shared another kiss. So sweet. We went inside and continued playing bored game. Inpu looks so angry.

Bryan: "Hahaha." We continued playing until we were sleepy, I slept in Inpu's bed.

Davis P.O.V 

Davis: I was walking to my room with Mania, Riccaro and Momiji. We were going to have a sleepover. We went in the pyramid and saw Magnus and Xylo kissing, "Oh my." 

Mania: *giggle* "They're so cute." We then went in to our room. Magnus and Xylo didn't notice us. 

Xylo P.O.V

Xylo: I went red anytime I saw Magnus. "Magnus will you go to the ball with me?"

Magnus: "Of course, if I am not possessed by a book." we 2 continued laughing. Magnus looks sleepy I help them to go to their room. "Bye Xylo, I will go with you to the ball." *SMILE* I walk to my cabin.

????? AND ?????: "You made us a promise." I look back and saw Arphodiate and Anthena. 

Xylo: "Ask Aeros, he did it." They to smile.

Anthena: "Good for you." *confuse* 

Arpodiate: "We knew you were going with them." *confused* "We better go, bye." I continue walking to my cabin and saw Lee sleeping. 

*In the Morning*

Magnus P.O.V

Magnus: I went out and went to the river bank that me and Xylo talked. I looked to the sea and saw wave spinning like a tornado and form a man with beard , crown and weapon on his hand. I look closer and saw the weapon was a trident. I look back to the forest and saw shadows forming making a man with a crown and a sword on his hand. I heard a thunder and saw a man came from the thunder, he have long beard,his hair was white and was holding a lightning bolt. A eagle came and flew to his arm. Then from the other side I saw another person. The man was holding a sword and shield. "Who are you?" The man with the lightning bolt , jump to in front of me and hold my arm. The shadow figure came out of the shadow and push the man away from me.

??Shadow Figure??: "Brother don't touch them." He looked at me, "I am Hades. Xylo's dad, This is Zeus, Ares and Poseidon." I went red when Hades said Xylo's name. 

Ares: "We were looking for you." He's pretty bloody. Poseidon hold my forehead and we went to another place, A full white room.

Magnus: "Where are we?" 

Zeus: "That isn't important." Zeus pointed at one of the wall and the wall collapsed. It became a ballroom. There was a big human like monster. The creature scratched the wall of the room showing the sky. Everyone looked scared ,but Xylo wasn't. He was holding his sword and pointed at the beast killing it. I was confused, the gods look sad and Zeus snapped, making us in a burning hall with lava and artifacts and in the end I saw a man with blood on his armor, blooded big sword, red and black wing and was wearing a skull of a beast. The man head rolled up and I saw the eyes of the man. It was golden and the other is purple.

Ares: "Do-do-do you know who he is?" Ares look nervous. I shake my head. "Uncle Poseidon, you may tell them."

Poseidon: "This-this is X-x-x- xy-xy-xylo-o-o." I looked at all of them nervously.

Magnus: "Xylo this isn't Xylo. He isn't Xylo.*sobbed* This is not him, it is not him. It's the Xylo I love."  I heard whisper saying no thousand of time. I looked in front of me and saw a figure with red blooded eye and a rose on it's hand.

????: "It isn't time to tell them." I closed my eye and woke up in the river bank and saw blood on the water. I look to the side and saw the figure again. "No blood would rain." It went in front to me. "Great ability of the child of Anubis, you have the power of all the book of dead. I felt that the figure went inside me. I felt my body changed . I just walk normally to my cabin. 

Inpu: "Why is your pupils darker purple and the outer are black." I knew it was because of the figure, what should I say? what should I say? 

The figure in Magnus: "Just say that you had make over and if you didn't notice your pharaoh clothes turn into a black and purple dress." I felt strange when the figure answer. "Don't feel weird, and you have crown on your head." Whatever.

Inpu: "Magnus, Magnus?" I then realized. 

Magnus: "I had a makeover." He was confused. He then rolled his eye to me, staring at me. "Are you all right in Inpu?" 

Inpu: "It makes sense now, that's the reason I felt a different aura. But this is new, were you in  the human realm?"

Magnus: "Yes." I nodded. "I am sleepy."

Inpu: "But how are you gonna sleep with a dress?" *giggle* How am I going to sleep??

The figure in Magnus: "Just go out." I went out and my dress turn into a  purple cloak. Oh this is beautiful. "Whatever just sleep, I will talk to you again in the morning and the ball is 2 more days. 

To be continued.....

Are you ready for FTO S5? (: