Prologue

After seiji return from italy he realize he is inlove with seizuko so right in that early morning he rode his bike and went to seizuko's house to get a chance to meet her and luck was his side because she appeared in her window.

She called her to go with him to see a place where even him can't explain the serenity and the beauty of it is breathtaking . Seizuko was excited of going with him and immediately ran down from their house and forgot about having a jacket. Seiji gave her the jacket and they hit the road.

Seiji started that day never leave seizuko because from the very first time he met her up to this day his feelings never fade. He hopes that he will bring her to the altar.

                                                                                          III

Hey guys! so i was inspired of the story of the whisper of the heart so i wanted to right the part  two maybe this will  not so promising story but i just wanted to get this out of my head because  their story is amazing and it warms my heart so mind you guys if you don't like the story my sorry to everyone. by the way this the FANFICT.

FANFICTION - fiction written by a fan of, and featuring characters from, a particular TV series, movie, etc.