|| for her

" Sometimes you don't like to, but
you have to "

         | 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗛𝗘𝗥 |

In a cozy room, went off a phone. A man, sitting cross-legged, passes it a glance. Then, grimaces.

His dad.

Since when did he start calling him?

He answers it, his face stoic and cold. He doesn't talk, only waiting to hear whatever shit his dad has to say and end it already.

"Are you sure you don't want to shift with us to US? His dad asks, rather nonchalantly. The sound of movie playing loud doesn't miss the man's notice.

The man doesn't reply, only looks at nothing in particular.

"Fine then, Manik. We are gonna go anyway. And I don't think we will come back."

Now that is when Manik smiles. "Good riddance."

Hanging up the call, he rests his head back on the chair, wondering if he would have done the same if his parents had been anything close to parents.

Obviously not.

Manik Malhotra is known to have everything, talent, wealth, fangirls, you name it.

Everything but love.

His parents have never made him feel loved, after all, they didn't love him at all. They hate him. Manik has felt bad and cried and yearned for love, but he was a kid back then. But now, he is not.

Now, he hates them back, with such an intensity.

His mobile rings again, bringing him out of the dark world that his mind is. A smile adorns his face which is not so usual at all.

"Hello Amms!" He suddenly seems to be delighted.

"Hello, beta. How are you doing?"

"I am, of course, going great. How are you?"

"I am good, Manik. Actually Manik, can I come to your place right now?"

"Who are you? Stranger?" Manik pauses, "Ylu don't have to, I'll come, Amms."

"No no, beta. I am on the way."

"Okay then, Amms."

Amms, his teacher. He may be the owner of the top most Fashion house, but he is a singer by passion. Amms has not only taught him fusion but also took care of him like his grandmother would. And Manik is so grateful for her mere presence, for how much kind she is to have showed him great love.

Manik let Amms in and he bends down to take blessings from his teacher. She blesses him all the happiness. Manik Malhotra can be polite with only one person and that person stands right in front of him.

He asks her the reason for sudden arrival. She takes a deep breath before disclosing that she has tumor. Brain tumor. And that, she has got mere six months to breath.

Manik looks at her, being loss at words. His eyes tear. And it has been so long since Manik last cried. Since he felt like doing so.

"How?" he manages at last.

Amms eyes water, but she shakes her head and smiles at him.

Manik suddenly feels all the energy sucked out of him, as if he is alone, all over again.