|| First Days'

The day had come! The sky was pleasant, unlike their lives. Manik never wanted to get married. There were millions of girls who were crazily drooling over him but he showed them no interest in any lovable way. One of the good reasons for him opposing this marriage was his personal space being invaded by her or so he perceived. Nandini was hopeless about the whole marriage thing. She didn't want any men in her life but fate is fate right. Every girl dreams of this day. She had her wishes too but when she realised that they weren't meant to be happened, she threw them away.

The flowers in the temple wafted its fragrance. There was Amms asking the Pandit to start the veneration. Manik was already sitting in his royal white suit, looking perfect.

 Manik was already sitting in his royal white suit, looking perfect

Nandini, in a beige coloured tranditional wear entered with Jeff.

Amms instructed her to sit beside him

Amms instructed her to sit beside him. There were the Groom, the bride, Amms, Jeff, Darsh, Cabir and no one else. Amms was happy while the couples seemed uninterested to even face each other and soon they got married. To say, Manik considered it as a deal and Nandini decided to try least on this relationship for Amms but she required time.

"Why should I leave? Can't I stay here with you Amms?" Though she was angry and hurt, Amms was her only family.

"Go beta. I'm sorry." Amms could not take the fact that Nandini wasn't happy with her life. She apologized as it wasn't Nandini who was leaving but herself. Jeff hugged her saying everything would be fine soon while Darsh stood their fuming in jealousy.

Manik already was settled in his favourite pearl white Mercedes Benz. After Nandini was seated, the driver drove off to his mansion.

The ride was uncomfortably silent for Nandini. Manik didn't spare a glance at her and so did Nandini. When they reached the destination, Manik went straight to his room as if it was just him. Nandini being baffled seeing his retreating figure, guessed that he was forced too. They were the married couple who hadn't seen their faces until here. She entered inside and was astonished by the beauty of the place. The floral designs over there and the marbled floor looked luxuriant. Hers was an ancient one with modern decors but his place was surely advanced. Querying the maid about his whereabouts, she headed upstairs as told by the maid.