New Beginning

It all started with my dad. He was always busy and was rarely ever home. My mom passed away when I was 5 years old, so I was always at the house with different babysitters until I turned 16. Once I turned 16 my dad told me I was going to be moving in with Mr and Mrs Clark. I didn't know who the people were because I had only met them at my dads business party one time. Little did I know they're 6 sons were the famous players of the town!

"Nicole come on. Why are you making such a big deal about this?" My dad asked, while I was throwing a tantrum about having to move in with the Clark's.

"Dad it's my 16th birthday and your making me move in with people I barely know and your asking whats the big deal! I don't need to move in with them dad I'm perfectly fine at the house!" I was so mad and my dad wasn't helping the situation.

"Sweety they'll be here any minute so get your stuff and come down stairs there's nothing you can do about it." With that my dad slammed my door and walked down stairs. Not even 5 minutes later I heard a car horn and my dad called me downstairs. "Ugh here we go." I mumbled to myself.

Once I walked down stairs I saw Mr.Clark he was 37 from what my dad told me. He had the looks of a 20 year old though. He had perfect skin along with perfect hair teeth and clothes. Everything about him screamed rich! He looked at me for a moment before speaking.

"So your the amazing Nicole I've heard all about." He flashed a warm smile.

"Yep that's me." I said trying to sound happy.

"Well we should get going don't want to be late getting back to the house it is a really long ride after all." After the words left his mouth I was out the door. I didn't even bother to say goodbye to my dad, I just wanted to get this over with. A few minutes later Mr.Clark stepped into the car and we pulled away from my old house and on to my new house.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

Like it? Hate it?

Like & comment what you think!

Thanks for reading!!!