Nash the hero

So Nash is either over there
Or up there
It depends on your reading settings so idk

••••••••••••••••••

This is just great I thought to myself. Falling in love with one of the guys I'm living with. Frickin' great! I was outside and walking down the hill I had no clue how to get back to the house but I was determined to get away from this party.

It got cold fast. I was now on the side of a dirt road I thought we drove up but at this point I wasn't sure. I was considering walking back to the party but decided I would look stupid just going back so I kept walking.

I heard leaf's crunching behind me and turned around fast! I fell on the ground and looked up to see someone standing in front of me with a creepy smile on there face. I was now screaming bloody murder because it was dark and I couldn't see who it was. He picked me up and held my wrist tightly behind my back. He started walking towards the woods but no matter how much I screamed and kicked it didn't do anything.

He threw me on the ground and that disgusting smile filled back on his face, he had lust in his eyes as he stared me up and down. I screamed some more as he came closer. He got on top of me and placed those disgusting lips on mine. I hit him and hit him but nothing helped. This is it for me I thought. Tears started streaming down my face as he started putting his hands all over me and taking off his clothes. I was now numb and scared, I couldn't even move. He bent down and started to feel me up and I lay crying silently. He pushed his "spot" near mine and he moaned. He did this over and over while he was still in his boxers and me in my bra and panties.

The next thing I know he's off of me and screaming while someone's beating his brains out. "Don't" *punch* "Ever" *punch* "Touch" *punch* "Her again". I scrambled to get my clothes on and quickly jumped up. The person looked familar as I walked closer while he was still beating the dude senseless.

Nash. It was Nash. He saved me after what I just did to him. I ran up to him and pulled him back as the guy layed there lifeless. He looked mad. No he looked more than mad he looked deadly! We stared at the guy for a moment before I turned and stared at him. "Please tell me your ok" he said. "Ya just a bit scared is all... Thank you" He was dangerously close now he bent down by my ear and said "If anybody knows about this" he then pointed to the guy "that guy will be you"

I watched him as he walked away. Damn! I thought to myself what a way to start off living here!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

So what did you think about this chapter? Was it weird? What do you guys think about Nash? Was it to fast? I dont know but plz tell me what you think.

Like & Comment