Two minutes to midnight

Two, two minutes to miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddnniiiiigggtttt
⚠️Mentions of abuse, panic attack/nightmare⚠️
...................................................

~previously~

"I think that he is having a nightmare" Deku replied uncertainty as Todoroki stared to shake harder in his sleep, a couple of meters away from them.

"This severe?..." Tsu said, putting a finger to her lips and tilting her head to the side as if studying Todoroki "...It looks more like a panic attack to me" Uraraka hummed in agreement, almost jumping in shock when Iida, Bakugo and Aizawa appeared behind her.

"What happened?" 

~
3rd person PoV:

"What happened?" Aizawa asked, concerned as he looked towards his strongest student.

"I don't know, we just found him like this" Deku replied gazing towards Todoroki the same worry laced on his face.

Aizawa quickly hurried forwards after hearing Deku's explanation. He quickly dodged the frost growing on the ground that was slowly starting to mould itself into ice. Finally after catching a clearer sight of his student, he temporarily cancelled out his quirk, watching the ice slowing melt away with a relieved sigh as he kneeled down next to Todoroki.

Behind him, most of the class that had been watching from afar, were now up front with the others, watching Todoroki as if he were some sort of entertainment. They were holding worried glances and whispering their concerns to one another.

After a minute of trying to wake Todoroki up from his nightmare, the teen only seemed to be getting worse. He seemed to be withering in pain, clutching at his scar as if it were still burning from the scolding water that his mother had poured over his right eye.

He was sobbing frantically, tears streaming down his face as he mumbled and yelled disturbing and sometimes incoherent things with his breathing becoming more rapid with every second that went by "...D-Dad stop..." He sobbed "...It b-burns. I will do as you s-say! P-Please stop!" He said. Most of the class now were just staring wide-eyed at the teen, seeming to be frozen to the spot at his words and to say it was heartbreaking was an understatement.

Having to see the strongest in their class, the most stoic and withdrawn showing more emotion than he ever had through tears and suffering as he lay shaking in fear from a nightmare and muttering things that indicated abuse, something which they thought that they would have been trusted with.

By now Yaomomo and Deku, the two closest to Todoroki, had raced forwards to where Todoroki and were trying to pry Todoroki's hands away from his scar as he continued to yell out. After a few minutes of trying this, Bakugo walked forwards with small explosions erupting from his hands that grew louder as he walked closer, illuminating the dark area around them "SNAP OUT OF IT ICYHOT!" Bakugo yelled after a particularly louder but smaller explosion.

Todoroki sat bolt upright, staring straight ahead with wide eyes that were still haunted by fear. A small amount sweat dampened his skin, causing some of his two-coloured hair to stick to his forehead as he refocused himself into reality.

Only seeming to see Bakugo in that moment, as everyone even his teacher stared silently in shock at him, his eyes welled up with tears that stung at the corners of his eyes, threatening to spill  "I-I am sorry...I-I will unfreeze the r-room" He said. Only when he turned around to see the damage that he had done to the 'room' did he notice the faces staring at him, practically drilling into his soul from the intensity of them. Bakugo looked back at him with an emotion in his eyes that he had never seen on him before.