yo

''Not anyone, you're the one.
More than fun, you're the Sanctuary''

Creepypastas XReader Oneshots

None of the characters/creepypastas belong to me!

¹· Why am I doing this? 

You ask me, I don't even know what I’m doing. It’s the middle of the night and I’m just writing on the floor with a ton of cheese biscuits surrounding me. Sad I know, but yeah. Writers block makes writers do shit man. Also it's cool to try new things! (And err.. new works to procrastinate on.)

²· What’s allowed and what's not?

Well, as stated on the title, literally any creepypasta you’ll request I’m willing to write. But I might decline some of your requests, mainly because I do not know the said character very well/or have not read the character’s origin story yet. Please don't be upset if I turn down a request, it may be due to different personal reasons.

I will only accept creepypastas x readers, and not ocs x creepypastas. On some occasions, I do take creepypasta x creepypasta, but only once in a blue moon.

I also take requests from the Marble Hornets characters! Well if you were to request let’s say, Masky, please clarify if you want me to write the creepypasta version of the guy or the mh version. You get what I’m getting at. And no, I’m not writing the cheesecake headcannon, nor the waffle headcannon for Toby.

And one thing, please don't request too much weird stuff if you know what I mean. I do not accept requests that contains incest. I do not accept requests that contains pedophilia.

³. How are they gonna act?

Okay, bare with me here. I will write fluff when requested. I will write the creepypastas as fluffy dovey teddy bears if you want me to. But if you don't, I will try my best to write them as the people they are most described and viewed as. Cold blooded murderers with a lack of (some) emotions. So yeah, please keep a heads up that most of my works here will be more of a dark and semi-realistic taste. So don't be too shocked if you see them acting gloomy and cold and all.

⁴· Request Form;

Creepypasta/MH character; (ex. Jane the Killer x Reader, Jay Merrick x Reader, BEN Drowned x Reader etc.)

Genre; (Angst, Fluff, etc.)

Gender of the reader: (ex. She/Her/Hers - He/Him/His - They/Them/Theirs)

Plot (Optional!); (i wrote this on the minute lol, this is such a crapPY PLOT I SWEAR TO YOU.)

(ex. Whilst investigating the death of a local cashier out of curiosity, an anxious woman named Y/N L/N uncovers a legend about a certain, masked killer circulating throughout the woods. The legend says that as soon as anyone catches the infamous killer’s attention, they have exactly 3 days left to live.

The doomed few appears to be ordinary people during day to day life, but when photographed, they look distorted— reports even say, that a ''tall lanky figure'' can be seen in some photos. Y/N chose to investigate further, refusing to believe the superstition.​ She dug deeper, noticing that not all the 'victim'’s body were found— most likely missing, or alive perhaps?)

(Or you can just write a short summary! Like just an idea of what you want me to write! Or, if you want a surprise, leave no plot at all!)

And so on. I hope I didn't offend anyone with this little rant of mine, I just wanted to clear things outta the way. Feel free to ask questions before requesting, I will answer as much as I could! Love you all and peace out.

(Excerpted from Quotev.)
@springlink