two

jung wooyoung. everyone knew him as the rich college bad boy along with his friend, song mingi. party all night long, fucking everyone not caring which gender, breaking everyone's heart but still manage to be everyone's favourite. 

how did him and seonghwa became housemate? well it happened after one night wooyoung almost got hit buy a bunch of guys and seonghwa saved his annoying ass. from that night wooyoung hired seonghwa to be his bodyguard (unpaid one).

seonghwa actually didn't like the idea at first but with wooyoung bugging him everyday, everywhere he goes, from college to his work place to his dorm. it's not easy so he had to accept the offer and that is how he ended up being housemate with the asshole, what seonghwa called wooyoung.

~in the car~

"you want me to choke you?" wooyoung raised his brows while processing the information.

seonghwa heard him but pretended to not to because he's already embarrassing himself enough telling wooyoung his dirty thought. he always played as the innocence character and because of his idiot fuming desire he slipped out of his words.

"baby, i'm asking you again? does park seonghwa the nerd wants me to choke him? answer me or i pull over and you wouldn't like what's going to happen next" wooyoung continued after he received a silent treatment from seonghwa. 

"w-what you mean pull over? what are you going to do to me?" seonghwa panickly asked and when he turned to face wooyoung, he see wooyoung's smirking and started to pull over on the road side.

"wooyoung, w-what what are y-you d-doing?" 

"kitten. you didn't answer my question so i had to pull over" wooyoung said and facing seonghwa while smirking and seonghwa swear he could see wooyoung's eyes darken.

"w-woo"

"shhhh, it's master for you kitten. come here and sit on master's lap" wooyoung cut him off and tapping his lap inviting seonghwa to sit on him. seonghwa on the other hand could feel his member getting harder and his body getting hotter. the sight of wooyoung's big cock fucking him senseless were becoming true. all his imaginations and wishes will be granted tonight.

seonghwa didn't took too long and sit on wooyou's thighs straddling wooyoung. he can feel the younger bulge below him and seonghwa licked his lips while looking straight into wooyoung's eyes.

"now, now kitten tell me what you want to me to do just now?" wooyoung asked while caressing seonghwa's ass cheek with his left hand and tugging on seoghwa's hairs with the other one. seonghwa whimpered at the action.

"i- i want m-master to choke m-me with those veiny hands" and just like that wooyoung began to choke seonghwa.

"safe word is eight kitten."