four

the next day was very very tiring day for seonghwa, his first class start early in the morning and he overslept like how typical fanfiction was like. wooyoung didn't even bother to wake him up because 'you look so cute and i bet you were tired from yesterday', how he reason it.

now seonghwa had to run to get to his class, it's not too late actually the class started like five minutes ago but seonghwa is a good student so this actually the first time he's running late. he entered the class bending with his hands on both his legs while he trying to normalised his breathing.

"s-sorry sir i overslept" seonghwa said while panting, he heard some students whispering quietly because it was a rare occasion for them. his professor looked at him or more to eyeing hi m from the top to bottom and furrowed his eyebrows.

"what did you do yesterday mr.park to look this awful", his professor said earning some giggles from the other students. seonghwa was shocked and flustered by the question because it reminded him what happened the night before.

"i- i was doing some assignments and i tend to lost the track of time"

the professor seems to buying the lie he sold and nodding his head to let seonghwa entered the room. seonghwa walked straight to his friend, jongho which amazingly his current professor brother. the red hair guy looked at seonghwa suspiciously while he made himself sitting comfortably next to him.

"what happened yesterday hwa?" the red hair guy whispered curiously.

"i told you i was doing assign-"

"bullshits, we don't have any assignments yesterday and don't give me that face because we have all the same classes hwa. now tell me what happened? why were you late?"

seonghwa sighed defeatedly, he knows he can't never win against jongho every time they had argument. "okay okay. me and wooyoung kinda have fun together yesterday" he said while writing down the notes that were written on the board.

"and what do you mean by 'fun'?" jongho said while quoting the word 'fun'

 "we fucked"

the reaction that were given by jongho is surprisingly nothing. "i knew it"

"wait what do you mean by you 'knew it'" seonghwa said while mimicking jongho back.

the red hair guy just shrugged at the question and pointing to the front of the class with his mouth signalling seonghwa to focus on what was being teached. the older rolled his eyes and looked to the front trying to focus.

after a long session of the class finally the bell rang signalling the class ended. seonghwa and jongho walked down the stairs side by side while trying to push each other down the stairs.

"mr.park can you meet me for a second?" 

"yes sir" seonghwa then walked to his professor desk. he was nervous because professor choi is one of the most handsome professor he ever met in his entire life. and him being brother of choi jongho is something that showed their family genes are good. 'gods favourite family' seonghwa think.

"jongho, you can wait outside first. i need to talk to mr.park alone" jongho nodded at the request and walked out the room after telling seonghwa he will wait for him in the hallway.

"mr.park", professor choi said. his voice is so soft and this is the reason why seonghwa never want to skip his class because his professor voice is so satisfying.

"mr.park are you listening to me?", seonghwa then shakes his head, embarrassed because he was caught daydreaming in the middle of conversation.

"s-sorry sir. i- i was trailing off. what did you say?" seonghwa answered while scratching the nape of his neck showing the sign of his nervousness.

professor choi then chuckled at seonghwa's honesty and seonghwa swear his heart beating was stopped for a second. he finds his professor's little chuckle cute.

"i asked if you actually being honest with your reason this morning?" 

"y-yes"

"really? because i think you had a good time with wooyoung yesterday right?" 

seonghwa eyes widened at the statement. 'how did he know? does wooyoung tell him?' seonghwa thought to himself. he was scared and embarrassed at the same time.

"why hwa? cat get your tongue?" seonghwa eyes widened for the second time. he did not expect his professor calling him 'hwa'. only jongho and wooyoung called him 'hwa' not even his family called him that name.

professor choi then let out some breathy laugh upon seonghwa's reaction. he walked closer to seonghwa while the other man was just standing there like a statue. the professor leaned over the other man right ear.

"it's okay, wooyoung didn't tell me. i saw both of you" the professor whispered then licked on seonghwa's earlobe. seonghwa do not know how to react to this. but he feel so hot at how dominant his professor sounds like. 

without him knowing he was leaning himself so that the professor could get a better access to his ear. 

"we can't do it now hwa. if you want me meet me during lunch in my office" 

seonghwa then sighed at the loss of contact as the professor leaning away from him. 

"san"

"hmm?"

"c-can i call you san?" seonghwa asked stuttering because he was nervous at the thought of his handsome professor fucking him.

"yes, you can call me that if we are alone and outside of the school", san said smiling giving seonghwa his infamous dimple smile.

"you can go to your next class now hwa. meet you during lunch later"
san said while winking at him. seonghwa then walked out the class with a big smile on his face. he did'nt know his professor was that kinky like who is he to reject the offer. 

a/n

ahax i dont even know what is happening here let's just hope my idea wont poof. sorry for any mistakes because im not good on english :)))