nineteen

upon arriving yeosang's house, seonghwa had been greeted by an enthusiastic yeosang who immediately hug seonghwa and walked together to the living room while still hugging.

the younger found yeosang to be so cute and small but he will turn dominant during sex. yeosang is just someone that no one can actually describe by words.

there will be time where he will go all bubbly like right now, but there's also time where he straight up savage. but the older is one of the funniest person seonghwa ever met and he appreciates that from the older.

"you smell good baby" yeosang said while sniffling seonghwa's neck. the blonde haired guy let out a small chuckle because of the ticklish feeling.

"thanks yeo"

"baby?" the older called out seonghwa after both of them flopping on the sofa with the younger sitting on the mullet guy's lap.

seonghwa hummed to let yeosang know that he's listening and nod to let him continue whatever the older wanted to say.

"can you tell me what happen? from the start? you only gave me little information on why you're staying here. not that i care because i love having you around me. but i can know right? so that i can be a good boyfriend in the future" yeosang ends his rambling with a flitarious wink which received a playful eyeroll from seonghwa.

seonghwa sits himself properly and more comfortably on yeosang's lap and started to tell everything about what happened.

¤

after the sudden outburst of seonghwa in the cafe, the three other men were now on their way to wooyoung's house since the youngest house was nearer.

yunho was driving instead of san because he knows the other was still processing on what had happened and he didn't want to end up in hospital either. wooyoung in the backseat of the car was still crying because he couldn't believe seonghwa really left.

the way to the house was pretty much just a little talk from yunho asking wooyoung to stop crying and just the sound of the radio playing in a small volume.

once the three of them arrived, wooyoung was first to get out from the car practically running and stumbling a little just to open the door and run to his room once inside.

san was still on the passenger seat, eyes staring to nothing as if his soul left his body.

"san, we're here" announced yunho for the nth time since they had arrived but the other was still in his own world.

yunho sighed and reach out his hand to the other's shoulder and san flinched at the touch. he looked back the pink haired guy, and realised that they had arrived.

"o-oh sorry i was-"

"it's okay you dont have to explain let's go to wooyoung and talk about what actually happened okay?"

san nodded and both of them got out from the car. san still couldn't believe what was happening and he wanted explanation from seonghwa or wooyoung on why the other man leaving and who is the guy seonghwa was talking about.

"youngie?!" yelled yunho so that wooyoung know both of them were inside the house already.

after a few minutes wooyoung came down from his room headed to sit next to san on the L sofa while yunho sat on the single sofa.

"youngie? can you tell us what happened? why is seonghwa living? who is the guy he was talking about" the pink haired guy said breaking the uncomfortable silence between all of them.

wooyoung looked at yunho, he can see the guiltiness on the other eyes. wooyoung reach out to san's hand, which made the older turn his head on him after the whole time looking at his own laps.

"y-yesterday he went to a party..." and wooyoung started to tell them on what happened. starting from last night to what happened this morning. tears running through his cheeks and his voice was trembling.

a/n
hai it's update hehe and thankyou for
4K+ 😭💖 i dont deserve this because this story is shitty...have a lovely day and i love everyone!!!

qotd: who do you want seonghwa to end up with?

sotd: Better (Ateez)
this song hits hard and they performed it on their 2nd year anniversary concert!!