Love Kills part 2

⚠️TW⚠️: fighting, gore(ish), blood, implied yelling, cursing.

You have been warned proceed at your own risk!!!

A/n: hey guys, I won't be updating alot this month, for I am being evicted from my home, and I have to be out in 10 days, but I thought I'd quickly finish this short story before I didn't have a chance to update it in a while, I hope you enjoy 💜💜

Virgil's POV:

I watched my target as he passed, he would be on a white horse, in a white and gold suit, brown hair and eyes, and would have tanish skin. Yep, this seems to be my guy, the prince of the Royal Isle. With this kill I'll finally have enough cash to get my family out of the gutter...everyone thinks living in a kingdom superpower would mean everyone has money, but you'd be so wrong..if your not favored by the king or we're rich to begin with you live in poverty...and you have to take jobs like a hit man to make alot of cash...and I'll make sure that prince will pay for letting the people live in the slums...

I quietly follow him as he rode on his horse, I could tell he was going into the small village. ' why would that stuck up son of a bitch be going into the poorest village in his kingdom... '

I followed him still but stepped on some not so sturdy rocks, falling into the road ' dammit! Some fucking assassin I am! ' I thought. he stopped his horse and looked at me with a frown " who are you and why are you following me? " He said in a deep tone of voice. I looked up " I don't have to tell you shit! " I stood up and went to run off, but he caught my hood with the tip of his sword " you do have to talk to me because I'm prince of this Kingdom, and this is a order " he growled out. I tried to get unstuck " fuck your order! " He frowned more and got off his horse, walking over to me and grabbing my shirt. " Now listen here you hethen, I order you as the prince to tell me who you are- " I punched him in the face making him let go of me " I don't answer to no one accept my own mother! " I go to punch him again but he dodges me and grabs my fist, pulling me close and kneeing me in the gut. ' for a prince he sure can pack a punch, holy shit- '

Romans POV:

I kneed the assailant, making him double over, then I leg sweeped him, stepping on his chest to keep him down and I pointed the tip of my sword at his throat " tell me who you are and maybe I will let you live " I ordered in my most menacing tone. He scoffed " fine! My name is virgil storm, I'm a Assassin set out to kill the prince of the Royal Isle! Which I can only assume is you- " I moved my sword but kept him down, which was probably a bad idea considering that he grabbed my leg and pushed me down, me now being the one on the ground and him stepping on me. " Your death is worth big bucks and I need the money to help my family, so if you have any kindness in your heart you'll stop fighting and die quietly "

To be continued...

Word count: 590