Chapter 5

Fawn was able to bring Roísín home a week after that

Fawn was able to bring Roísín home a week after that. She was now 3 months old and was gaining weight healthily. The girls were sitting at the front door waiting when they brought her home.

Fawn was doing all of her schoolings online and was managing quite well with it. She was handling being a mother very well. Her mother had to help with a few things but everything else she was learning herself.

The first diaper blow out had her gagging and laughing so hard. She kept asking her mother how could a baby make such a mess and smell this bad. Roísín just laid there and giggled at her mother's reaction.

Their journey was definitely eye-opening and adventurous. Of course, they had their ups and downs during it. Roísín was still having a hard time with her sleep schedule which messed with Fawn's sleep schedule.

Fawn tried not to bother her mother during the night since she worked long hours at the hospital. But whenever she needed help, her mother did it with no questions or complaints.
-
Tonight Roísín was extremely fussy and didn't want to calm down for anything. Fawn was constantly trying to find something to calm her. She eventually resided to sitting in the rocking chair and letting her cry it out until she calmed herself.

Fawn had Roísín resting against her chest while her little head laid on her shoulder. She could feel the tears mixed with drool on her shoulder. She could even feel the baby's grip on her hair as she started to fall asleep.