Just the Beginning

"Nobody gave a shit for broken mirrors. So I care less about appearance-Just as long as they can hear us."

The music boomed and created vibrations that shook Tabitha to the core. It's Saturday night in Cleveland, Ohio and Tabitha Walker is amongst a crowd of energized fans watching their favorite artist, Machine Gun Kelly preform. Tabitha has been to a million and one MGK concerts but this one is special - he just returned home from tour and decided to play an intimate concert for the fans.

"So next, I'm gonna carry on the tradition of bringing a lucky fan on stage for Her Song." MGK said as the music stopped. "The girl I'm about to bring up here...I've seen her pretty face at the majority of my concerts and I never took the time to show my appreciation." He leaned over and whispered something to Slim, who nodded in understanding.

Slim jumped off the stage into the crowd and made a bee-line towards Tabitha. Her eyes widened in realization, she's the girl Kells is talking about. Slim lead her back towards the stage quickly passing tons of jealous girls.

Once they reached the stage, MGK helped her up. He also took the time to fully take in her appearance. She was average height and had a very fit body type. Her hair was a dark sandy color and her eyes were big and green. The freckles that sprinkled her cheeks and nose didn't go unnoticed, neither did the EST tattoo running behind her ear. The shade of Tabitha's olive skin made him drool just a little bit. To him she looked like a fucking goddess.

"What's your name?" He asked softly.

"Tabitha." She smiled up at the 6'4'' man.

"Tabitha...I like that." He replied as the music to Her Song started to play.

Tabitha POV:

By the end of the song, we somehow ended up with our arms around each other, not even paying the audience any mind. It's a little strange how my mind blocked out the whole song, I am so wrapped up in his aura, everything else was forgotten.

"I would really like to kiss those pink lips of yours." Kells whispered while smirking.

I laughed at his boldness and took his arms from around my torso. "You should finish your concert." I said as I looked out at the waiting crowd..

He nodded. "I should huh?"

I shot him a smile and had Slim help me back into the audience. "He's never acted like that before." Slim told me before he walked away.

I didn't look too much into it so I wouldn't get my hopes up about anything. I just enjoyed the rest of the concert which was absolutely amazing as always.

~

The concert just ended and me and my friends are outside the venue talking about the incredible show the crew put on. It was explosive and it rocked me to the core.

"Holy shit, Tabby. You are so lucky." My best friend Lola screamed.

I rolled my eyes. "One time thing, he'll probably forget about me tomorrow." I shrugged.

"Apparently you've been on his mind because he remembered you from past shows." She pointed out.

"Whatever I -" Before I could say anything else, I felt someone wrap their arms around me and pick me up from behind, my feet weren't even touching the ground anymore.

"Ahh." I yelled as I was spun around before they put me back on the ground. I turned around and was met with Kells once again.

He never said anything but his lips came crashing down on mine and I almost died. It wasn't long but it was more than enjoyable. He pulled away and smiled. "I definitely need to see you again."