Romantic Quotes

Companions:

Vilkas - “You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known and even that is an understatement.”

Farkas – “If I know what love is, it is because of you.”

Skjor - “I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second.”

Civil War:

Ralof - “My heart is perfect because you are in it.”

Ulfric - “No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it.”

Hadvar - “I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn’t something about you at all. It was just you.”

Dark BrotherHood:

Cicero - “If my love were an ocean, there would be no more land. If my love were a desert, you would see only sand. If my love were a star–late at night, only light. And if my love could grow wings, I’d be soaring in flight.”

Thieves Guild:

Rune  - “I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything.

Devlin - “I am catastrophically in love with you.”

Brynjolf - “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.”

Mecer Frey - “Because of you, I can feel myself slowly, but surely, becoming the me I have always dreamed of being.”

Dragons:

Paarthurnax - “My soul and your soul are forever tangled.”

Alduin - “I wasn’t expecting you. I didn’t think that we would end up together. The single most extraordinary thing I’ve ever done with my life is fall in love with you. I’ve never been seen so completely, loved so passionately and protected so fiercely.

Followers:

Teldryn Sero - ”Loving you never was an option. It was a necessity.”

Kharjo - “Our love is like the wind. I can’t see it, but I can feel it.”

J’Zargo - “You know that when I hate you, it is because I love you to a point of passion that unhinges my soul.”

Villains:

Miraak - “I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had.”

Princes:

Sheogorath – “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”