Ch. 15 - F*ck You Emily

Emily quickly ran home and rinsed off before changing into JJ's favorite red bra and panty set. She threw on a pair of jeans and a low cut shirt before heading back out the door. On the way, she stopped at their favorite mom and pop's Italian restaurant and ordered their usual carryout.

JJ had been busy herself, putting on a light purple garter lingerie set underneath a black t-shirt dress. She set out plates, poured two glasses of wine and lit some candles. Right as she finished laying out the silverware she heard the front door open.

"Jayje? I'm here." Emily yelled from the doorway as she re locked the door after entering. JJ ran out to meet her and pulled her into a quick kiss before taking the bag from her and pulling her towards the dining area she had set up.

"What's all this?"

"I just wanted to do something special now that you are all healed."

Emily smiled and walked towards the kitchen to get some serving spoons. They quickly placed the food onto real plates and threw out the boxes before sitting down to eat. They talked about how the past few days had gone, Emily's field test, and just how they were doing in general. The conversation got lighter as they dug into their meal. More and more they were able to eat in silence and just enjoy each other's company. They no longer felt like they needed to constantly be talking.

By the time they finished eating, both felt relaxed for the first time in weeks. JJ grabbed the plates and headed to the sink while Emily filled their now empty glasses back up. She handed one to JJ as they walked out to the living room. They dropped down into their usual comfortable position and enjoyed the silence some more while sipping their wine.

"You know this feels nearly perfect." Emily was playing with JJ's hair when she finally spoke.

"Nearly? What's missing?"

"We're at a place that's only yours.. We should be at a place that's ours.." JJ immediately sat up, looking at her a little surprised but Emily kept talking.

"Move in with me.." Emily spit out then began to ramble after a short pause. "I have plenty of room and in reality most of your stuff is already there anyway. You rarely come back to your place and my place is closer to work and-" Emily's rambling was cut off by JJ's lips on hers.

"Will you just shut up so I can say yes already." JJ had pulled back from the kiss just enough to get the words out. Emily smiled and squealed a little before using her free hand to pull JJ into a more passionate kiss. JJ slowly leaned towards the coffee table, sitting down her glass then taking Emily's and doing the same. All while never breaking the kiss. They adjusted slightly while coming up for air; so, JJ was now straddling over the top of Emily.

JJ moved her mouth down to her neck, using her hair to hold her head to the side. Emily whimpered when JJ pulled her mouth away and sat them up slightly. She moved her hands to the base of Emily's shirt and slowly pulled it over her head while staring in her eyes as long as she could. She looked down and licked her lips when she saw her favorite bra of Emily's.

"Did you happen to wear this for me?" JJ was trailing a finger along the top of it.

"I would never wear it for anyone else." Emily finished her statement by pulling JJ back down to kiss her again. As their little make out session continued, JJ began grinding her hips against Emily's stomach.

Emily sat them up again before pulling JJ's dress over her head and throwing it to the side. She scanned over JJ's body for a moment before kissing her neck.

"I see *kiss* we were *kiss a little lower* thinking alike *kiss just above her breast*" JJ arched her chest into her lips before Emily began kissing back up her body to her neck again. Once she nibbled onto JJ's earlobe all bets were off.