First day in Japan

You wake up in your bed with your fluffy blanket atop you. You hear your dad talking downstairs and you know he's on a call. You head downstairs to make a cup of coffee and hear your dad say " I don't care aizawa she's ready and needs to be trained..., I don't want to hear it she's going to UA and that's final." Your dad hangs up with a sigh. UA the prestigious high school that all might and aizawa went to.

Your thoughts are cut off by your dad saying "Hey Y/n, how did you sleep?" You respond with "Fine." You yawn as your dad reminds you that you start school today. You sigh as you throw on your school uniform, "Ugh, why do these things have to be so short." You complain while pulling on your skirt. You hear your dad call to you from outside, you open your window and wave goodbye. Then you pack all of your school essentials and jog towards UA hoping that this wouldn't be like all you're other schools.

You breath in as you walk passed the doors and see many different people some you could tell what their quirks were others weren't so obvious. You walk through the school hoping class 1-a would show up somewhere. "Are you lost?" You hear a kind voice say. You turn and see a pink alien and recognize her from the sports festival. "Yes, can you help me find class 1-a?" You say thankful someone can help you. "Of course," she responds " I'm Mina Ashido, what's your name?" You smile as you say "Y/n L/n, nice to meet you."

"Come on, we're gonna be late." Mina says as she drags you to class by your wrist. "Okay I'm going, just stop trying to pull off my wrist." You say sarcastically trying to catch up with her. By the time you're at the door you're both panting hoping you made it in time. She flings open the doors as rushes to her seat, leaving you alone at the door not knowing what to do.