Fate

You smile like a dork as you and denki walk back holding hands and blushing. You hear mina, kiri, and sero say "Oooooh." You send them a glare and turn to feel something against your lips and open you eyes to see denki holding his breath and puffing up his cheeks. You could tell this was his first kiss but since it was your as well you turned bright red and you thought that you for sure looked like a tomato.

As he broke away you looked at your shoes, which suddenly seemed very interesting. You let go of his hand and run away towards the bathroom. You put you hands on your face and felt your skin and it felt a thousand degrees. You took a deep breath and wondered what you had left denki to deal with.

Denki p.o.v.

Oh god I hope I didn't over step a boundary. He thinks while worrying if this would affect your relationship. Until Kirishima broke his train of thought. "Hey man, you did it." He said lightly punching denki's arm. "AhHhHhhH." Mina says rushing towards the boys as denki rubs the back of his neck. I hope y/n's doing okay. He thought looking towards the bathroom.

Y/n p.o.v.

Once I calmed down I took another deep breath and went out to face Mina and everyone and immediately ran into someone. You get up and bow, "I'm so sorry." You look up and see the bald boy. "Oh, it's just you." You say as you cross your arms and frown. "Aww, don't be like that, princess." The boy who said his name was Tanaka reply's looking hurt. He grabs your hips and pulls you close to him. Denki sees you storms over and pulls you away and glares at tanaka and walks away and you scramble after him.