Throw down

Denki glared at kuroo as he pulled you behind him telling kuroo to fuck off. "Go hide, y/n." Denki says with a stare that could kill. You run to sero, mina, and kiri with a terrified look on your face. Before they can ask what happened, they follow your gaze and understand why you were so scared. They back up even more because of how scary the two boys looked. Denki made the first move and zapped kuroo causing the rooster haired boy to faint and fall to the ground. As you saw the pudding haired boy apologized and dragged him by the collar muttering.

Denki heads towards you. Sero, mina, and kiri runs away saying good luck. Your shaking as denki says, "Sorry, if I scared you that guy looked a little suspicious." You stopped shaking and gave him a hug and smile saying, "It's okay, I forgive you." He smiles and kisses your forehead, you giggle and smile up at him blushing slightly. He's glad he didn't scare you away and you're glad he didn't do anything too extreme.

Time skip brought to you by you guys being denki simps~

After you and the rest of class 1-a head back to the dorms, denki asks you something on the bus. "Hey, can you stay in my dorm tonight?" Denki said not making eye contact and most likely blushing. You smile and say, "Of course I'd love too."

Another time skip beaches~

In denkis dorm,
You two cuddle up and play Minecraft and scream whenever there's a creeper. A creeper blows up his dog and his house and you play while denki cries and snuggles into your shoulder. You laugh as he snores and you yawn and set down the controller and fluff his hair. You pull a blanket up over you too and kiss his forehead and whisper, "Goodnight."

The end