Meeting class 1-a

"Will you stop standing by the door, you're interrupting the class." Aizawa says as he finishes his apple sauce, "Class this is Y/n, Y/n these are your new classmates." Once he's done talking he falls asleep and leaves you wondering why you look up to him. Then you look up and see twenty pairs of eyes staring at you you timidly say, "H-hi.." after that you hear twenty voices greeting you enthusiastically. But one person in particular seems to be trying to get your attention. You blush as you hear him say, "Hey Y/n, are you a parking ticket cause you got fine written all over you."

He winks making your face turn a thousand shades of red. Aizawa wakes up from all the noise and glares at you guys making you immediately rush back to your seats to converse. You scan the room looking for a seat and you spot two, one next to the cute blonde and another next to an eager pink girl waving at you. You giggle at how silly Mina looks waving her arms at you, you cast one last glance at the blonde boy and walk towards Mina.

"Hey Mina, who's that?" You ask while pointing at the blonde who's name is a mystery. "Hm? Oh that's denki, why?" She asks tilting her head in curiosity. You blush and look away, "No reason." You mumble. She looks from you to denki and back again, "..OH, You like him don't you." She says as realization hits. Your eyes widen as she says that, "Shh, be quiet Mina." You beg. "I totally ship it." She squeals in delight.

"Hey Mina, Y/n, sup." The red haired boy who's name was Kirishima. "Hey Kiri, not much." You say trying to distract Mina. "Y/N HAS A CRUSH!" Mina exclaims then everyone turns your way as you blush. All the girls squeal and smuggle you as Iida tries to calm everyone down. The boys are in the back whispering among themselves trying to find out who it is. When you finally look up you meet eyes with a certain blonde named denki and blushed furiously.