Class trip

"Class tomorrow we're going on field trip, so pack your stuff and let me nap." Aizawa says pulling up his zipper on his bright yellow sleeping bag and passing out. The class went wild wondering where we were going and what we'd do there. "I hope we go to the beach." Mina said with sparkles in her eyes. Mineta and denki replied with, "Yes then we'll get to see the girls in bathing suits." They stop with their fantasies as jirou hits them on the head.

"Shut up you knuckle heads." Jirou says with a look that says 'if you don't you're dead meat'. "Yes, please refrain from the sexual comments you two." Iida says waving his arms like a maniac. "No." Says mineta, after that Iida grabs mineta tired of his shit and drop kicks him out the window. "Well that takes care of that." Iida says dusting off his hands. All the girls run and thank him with tears in their eyes, well all except you and jirou. "Sup." You say nodding your head, "Sup." She responds.

Time skip brought to you by tamaki being baby

After class,
"Everyone please pack your things and proceed into the hall Mr. Aizawa will be waiting there for us." Iida shouts in the common room. "Okay, DAD." You say rolling your eyes causing class 1-a (all except bakugou who is snickering) to break out in giggles and laughter. As you proceed to pick your things, you hear a knock. "Coming." You say dusting off your skirt. You open the door to see denki with his suitcase, "Hey, wanna sit on the bus together." He says smile from ear to ear. Knowing you won't be able to say no to him you reply with, "Sure." You feel the blood rush to your cheeks.

"Kay, see you." He says running off waving and tripping in the process. You giggle as you see him get up and slap himself for tripping in front of you.

Denki p.o.v.

Oh god, she saw that she probably thinks I'm an idiot he says slapping himself. Then he hears you giggling and he shakes the thought out of his head. He turns and sheepishly gives you a wave, when you wave back and close the door he pumps his fist in the air.

Y/n p.o.v.

You close the door, blush and hide your face in your hands. You then grab your bags and head out to the hall like Iida instructed. Wondering where your class and you are headed.