The part you can skip

Helloooo my lovelies! So I've decided to start writing my first book! Exciting! 

This book is maybe based on a few of my own experiences of leaving Spain and moving to a high school in england, however most of it is pure fiction. Laurena's life takes a complete different twist to mine and faces many things thankfully I don't even have to think about. I don't want to reveal too much as I hate spoilers and it'll be fun to shock a few of you! I'm trying to keep this as realistic as possible, so Im sorry girls, there won't be a lot of hot guys and Laurena isn't a drop dead gorgeous super model. Honestly, you will want to scream at her for some of the things that she does and says, but I hope you'll bare with her!! As much honest feedback as possible please guys, you can inbox me or comment down below, I will answer all comments and messages! The best way to get my updates as quick as possible is by hitting that star at the top or/and commenting down below. This is a huge motivation for me. Thank you so much and I hope you'll enjoy reading as much as I enjoyed writing!!

Guys, please don't steal any of my work. Or anyones work for that matter. Its not fair on the writers that work hard on their books if you just steal their entire storyline. Its not cool! 

Psst, guys, there may or may not be a few song lyrics/quotes or references in every chapter! Spot them and comment down below the quotation and the song and the artist!!

Lots of love and pizza

Sandy xx