Chapter: 1

***Listening to Sleeping With Sirens ATM**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Phils POV**

I wake up to the sound of some people constantly dropping something in the hallway outside my flat door. I get up and stretch. I thought I should make a video today. So I got ready and ate breakfast. It was a nice day. Well I should just stay inside because I don't have anyone to go hang out with and I'm not the type of person that likes to be in a place with lots of people. I sit on my bed and respond to some comments on my last YouTube video. That's why I like the internet. People are so nice and sweet. And I won't get judged. It's been about an hour since I've gotten up and I still hear someone moving something in the flat next to me. No one lives there. Maybe someone moved in?

I don't want to say hi or anything but I figured I should because they are going to be living next to me. I guess if I need to fear them I should get a head start on avoiding them. I take a deep breath and open my door, to see a small awkward and adorable looking figure standing before me. I guess it was a good idea to go outside this one time.

"Umm. Hi. I'm phil" I sort of squeaked out awkwardly.

With a small anxious looking smile the boy quietly got out "Erm. Hi, I'm Dan" He had a tight grip on his sleeves over his hands.

"Hi dan. How are you? Do you need any help?" Dan already looked a little nervous about something and I asked him two questions in a row. I would hate it if that happened to me. What did I do?

"I'm good and no I'm fine I'm almost done getting everything inside, but thanks for asking" Dan squeaked out.

"Oh erm. If you want to we can talk for a bit when you're done, you can come over here?" What am I doing? This is a bad idea, but no going back now.

"Really could we? If it's not any trouble that sounds good." He softy spoke surprised someone would want to have a conversation with him and get to know him.

"It's fine. You can just knock when you're ready to come over, I don't do much" Wow. I sound so boring...

"Okay I guess I'll be over in a few minutes when I get done" He cracked what I know is a fake smile.

"Okay take your time" I managed to choke out a bit. We smiled at each other and I went back into my flat and closed the door. I slid down the wall and thought about all the things that could do wrong. What if we get to an awkward silence? What if he's homophobic? What if he ends up hating me? I knew I only had a few minutes to get my crap together until Dan comes over. I make sure everything looks okay. Once I heard the knock on the door I quickly walked over and opened the door. Okay. Yeah this kid is cute but I don't know. I just brush it off.

"Hi Phil" Dan said quietly and smiled and looked at the ground.

"Hi Dan" I smiled and moved out of the way so he could go through.

We walked to the couch so we could sit down. It was a bit awkward. Dan had his his hands in his lap looking at his hands.

"So Dan what do you like to do?" I spoke softly because he looked a little freaked out.

"Well I just moved out of my parents house and I make YouTube videos." Dan smiled and looked down at his feet.

"That's cool I make videos too. We could make one together sometime."

"Oh that actually sounds pretty cool. Erm. What else do you like?"

"Eh I'm a bit of a nerd"

"Exactly the same. Also the reason I never had any friends" Dan looked down at his hands, squeezed his eyes shut for a second and looked back up.

We continued to talk about music, shows and movies for a bit and I realized Dan and I have a lot in common. I hope we can be friends. To be honest, he's quite adorable and attractive. He seems a bit sad though and his smile doesn't seem very real. I hope he's okay. After about an hour Dan decides to go back after we get each other's numbers. As I close the door and say goodbye Dan asks one last thing.

"Oh yeah what's the name of your YouTube channel?"

"Amazingphil how about you?"

"Danisnotonfire, I'll check out some of your videos and text you"

"I'll do the same, bye"

"Bye phil"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow. I haven't had time to write in forever!! And omfg one of my fics has over 1.1k reads!!!! Thank you!!!!!!