CHAPTER 20

Chapter Twenty

'Sing bilis ng pagtibok ng aking puso ang paglagok ko ng aking tubig. Ang dahilan kung bakit ako nabulunan doon.

Mabilis kung kinuha ang tissue sa mesa.

"Hey, Celeste..." Euna immediately came to me.

"I am okay..." I said while rushing to wipe my dress.

Narinig ko ang isang baritonong boses mas binilisan ko ang pag pahid sa aking damit at halos pati ang swarovski ay natatanggal na!

"Raph..." Kitang kita ko ang kanyang mamahaling Italian shoes dahil sa pag yuko ko para magpahid ng damit.

I can't look at him.

Hindi ko kaya...

Yes, I've seen him before. Malapit lang siya sobrang lapit. But he doesn't know me. Funny, how life wants me to be crazy.

Everything's just my imagination.

Am I that bad during my past life that I have to get through all this? It's ridiculous that I was nervous with him. When obviously we're just strangers. He doesn't know me I don't exist on his world precisely.

I excused myself. I exhaled all my frustrations before inhaling hope.

"Ano ba, stop being stupid Celestia Marian." I softly slapped my self.

Stupid self, for sure he's already gone when I came back. Someday I would thank him, but definitely I can't do it now.

I fixed myself before going out from the comfort room.

And just like I expected he's really gone.

Why does my heart hurt when I asked for this, huh?

"Sayang talaga Celes! Umalis ka pa kasi! Reto sana kita don." Parang batang maktol ni Euna.

"H-huh..." I laughed awkwardly.

Raph groaned at his wife. Holding his face with the other hand while the other holds Euna's elbow.

"Don't tell me you are still awkward to things like this? Si Yure nga crush ako Grade five pa lang!" Tumawa na parang loka loka ang buntis.

"Stop it, Euthanasia." Raph glared softly at his wife.

Hope all.

I met with family friends that night. Many was astonished seeing me tonight.

"Celestia, I mean Dra. del real. It's really glad to meet you. Is hade finally passing the business to you." We are not even discussing it. This people really...

"My parents just asked me to do them a favor, I guess." My cold reply to the old man.

I'm not really up to for business, I think numbers were all better with my brother since his good at it.

The party was hosted by the Lorenzana's. The visitors where mostly the biggest stockholders of their bank. Banco de Lorenza.

"I am all glad to see each and everyone of you here. I am happy to announce the engagement of my only daughter, Lucia Vienna with the owner of Seder Scapes. Siege Perseus Seder." The CEO of BDL proudly announced.

The spotlight pointed at the happy couple at the front.

Many came to them to congratulate. I could have just do that via text or something. I had Luyen's number.

I carefully evaded the media and I do know how to drive a car so I'll go home myself.

I got my keys from the valet and give him some generous tip. I hope it would mend his hard work.

That night when I came home, Dad and Mom wants to talk to me. I wander what it is about.

"Where's Cleev and Zeah?" I asked them.

"Cleevan's busy studying with Zandeyah." Si Dad ang sumagot.

Tumango ako.

"So... what's the matter?" I sat on the chair in front of the sofa where they are sitting.

Mom let out a heavy sigh. Eventually, tears came rolling from her eyes.

"Y-you have  to know s-something..." her voice broke. Hinaplos ni Daddy ang kanyang likuran.

"Hush, Ves..."

"I-I've been very guilty anak..." hindi maipagpatuloy ni Mommy ang kanyang sinasabi.

"Everything... in your... dreams... nightmares... It's true. I-It really h-happened." Mas lalong humagulhol si Mommy.

Para akong binuhusan ng malamig na tubig. I can't believe it!

Hindi ako makagalaw sa gulat.

I can't speak, my mind is in turmoil.

"I am so sorry. Celestia... Si-sinubukan naming ilihim ito sayo dahil we want to protect you. Gusto naming ipapaniwala sa'yo na illusion lang ang lahat. Ka-kasi there's no chance that you could meet him. Kasalana ko ito, eh. Kung hindi lamang galit si Hel sa akin." Umiling si Mommy. I don't know where did she got all the bravery when she's crying so much.

I covered my mouth and cried.

So totoo nga...

Suminghap ako at naiiyak na nagsalita.

"Paano ma? Bakit nakita ko si Ophelia, si Eris... si... Zeus? What are they doing here?" I asked in a low voice it's almost a whisper.

Si Dad ang nagsalita.

"When the Altus and Alescere let me revoke my position. They freed us. They made us normal people. But unlike others they let us remember everything. Dahil, dahil sa'yo... Hel don't bring human to her abode anymore. They chose the next King and Queen. Both Cimmeria and Fantasia."

"That's why he's here." I mumbled.

"I'm really sorry anak..." Si Mommy. Humagulhol ulit sinisisi ang kanyang sarili.

I can't be angry to them. They just did that to stop me from hurting.

Masakit man pero iintindihin ko. They loved me when I'm not caring to the world anymore. They were there when I almost gave up.

"Mom, don't blame yourself. It's not your fault." I smiled.I stood up to hug them.

"You're right it's not your mother's fault, anak. It's mine." Ani Daddy at unti unting tumulo rin ang kanyang luha.

"Dad," I called him and shook my head.

"It's not your fault." I smiled.

"In my life, We do things that even the one we love couldn't accept." Like how I left him. "We do things that's not right for everyone." Like how I continued loving him despite of everything. "We do things that could hurt us and other people." Like how I love him and hurt them by seeing me like that.

"Anak," he called me for a tight embrace.

"I love you, Mom and Dad okay?" I smiled before hugging them tightly.

"That man had been loving you from afar, my daughter. I've seen how frustrated he was to just control himself and not meet you. And I think It's time. It's time to meet the nightmare that made you fall in love. It's time to meet Zacheuss Lancelot." Dad whispered.

Life is  a  nightmare that you can turn into a dream come true.