17th

Early in the morning, the sun is shining and there are no clouds in the sky. It is a good weather for traveling. +++Mobile phone reading visit m.mtlnovel.com

An Ran got up from (bed chuang) and opened the window, looking at the makeup mirror on the desk, she relaxed in a good mood.

Sure enough, the obscure dark circles disappeared.

Looking at the white, shiny hair in the mirror, bubbling beautifully, his skin is so good that he exploded, An Ran's mood became beautiful.

She hummed in a minor key and happily went to the bathroom to wash up.

"Good boy, how are you feeling so well today? Just so happy to go to school?"

Mrs. Ann looked at her baby granddaughter happily, and she jokingly laughed.

At the same time spit in the heart.

It's also weird. None of their old family's seedlings is a species that loves learning, but their baby granddaughter, who loves to learn like life, looks like flowers, but never goes out with the community Of other peers go out to play, but always stay at home to study.

She looked worried about her baby's granddaughter's nest at home and became sick.

"Hahaha! Our baby girl must have wanted to go to school long ago, after all, our baby, but inspirational to test Qingbei!"

An Fugui said proudly.

"My good grandson has ambition!"

After listening to the words of the old lady Anjia and An Fugui in the early morning praising her girl, Lin Li brought breakfast to the table.

"Okay, let's have a meal first. After eating, we will send Ran Ran to school. We will report to school on the first day. We can't be late.

At the urging of Lin Li, An Ran quickly finished washing, and then simply put a ponytail on her, with a little fresh emotion, and put on a normal sports uniform.

Wide and loose, not too well-fitting white (color) short-sleeved school uniform plus light blue (color) school uniform pants, obviously cheap and ordinary.

But when it was worn on An Ran, it just made people feel fashionable and beautiful! It seems that An Ran's whole person is extremely young and fashionable, and his whole body exudes a pure and unpretentious (dry gan) pure breath? ? ?

An Ran looked at herself in the mirror, refreshing and refreshing, and tenderly nodded with satisfaction.

Although this new school uniform is not as good-looking as the school uniform of her previous noble school, it is refreshing and comfortable.

After breakfast, when An Ran carried the koi carcass, he was given a brown (color) leather shoulder bag and donated white (color) white shoes, and the whole person was ready to go to school. .

however--

"Mom, (milk Nai) (milk Nai), why did you follow?"

"We send you to school together~"

"..."

Looking at the battle where the whole family sent themselves to school together, An Ran couldn't help but think of the treatment that was sent to school by the whole family. In her memory... it seems that it was only when she was in kindergarten (fa ) Was born.

An Ran looked helplessly at the overprotected family members and sighed helplessly.

"Okay, but only once."

She's all a high school student, and she's not a primary school student...No, the parents of primary school students wouldn't be like that...

Accompanied by the whole family, An Ran was seated in a new car drawn by her lottery.