42

After returning from the capital, it was not a weekend, so even though his own father was now locked in the police station, An Ran still had to go to school. +++ Cartino Novel Network www.mtlnovel.com

Fortunately, this day is Friday, as long as she has survived Friday, she can use her Xueba scented candles to complete her plan by the weekend!

"Ran Ran, you come back from the competition! How is the competition? Did the preliminary round pass?"

"Is the capital of Anran fun? Is it interesting to record the show?"

"When does An Ran's program broadcast on you? I will definitely watch it by then!"

...

As soon as An Ran appeared in the classroom, the juniors in the first two classes of high school were boiling. Everyone surrounded An Ran in the center and asked curiously what was going on.

In this lively scene, a very dissonant voice appeared.

"Huh! You don't know yet, An Ran, she is now the criminal's daughter."

When the yin-yang sarcasm came out, the classroom was quiet for a while, and then there was a crusade.

"Hu Kexin, what are you talking about! What a criminal's daughter!"

"That's right! Hu Kexin, you are really very interesting. An Ran is obviously your cousin, but you are always targeting her like this."

"I see, Hu Kexin is jealous of An Ran."

...

Listening to the classmates in their class all stood on the side of An Ran, saying that she was not, Hu Kexin was angry and then told An Fugui to hit the store and beat people and was caught by the police. come out.

"Humph! An Ran's father is still squatting in the prison! Do not believe you can ask An Ran! I believe that the kind and innocent An Ran in your mouth should not lie to you."

After talking, Hu Kexin (lu) smiled maliciously. She knew that the second uncle of her vampire had been arrested by the police and was locked in the detention center.

The reason is to make An Ran ugly! Let everyone see the true face of this hypocritical woman!

However, after she said this, she found that An Ran, who was a party, did not have any panic or fear.

More, just looked at her quietly, and that look was as if he was looking at a clown.

This made Hu Kexin, who was originally very happy and happy, instantly angry.

"Why! An Ran, you don't want to admit it? Huh! I already knew you wouldn't admit it, so I already brought evidence! You..."

However, before Hu Kexin finished speaking, An Ran interrupted him.

"Hu Kexin, I haven't figured it out, but my dad is your uncle, so you hate him so much? You have to wait until things have been investigated, and you can't wait to corrupt his reputation everywhere?"

To tell the truth, An Ran was quite disappointed with her pro-uncle family.

Originally, she thought that her uncle's family and her aunt's family were also victims.